Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Kitchen Talk for January 9th

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:59 AM
  • 17 Replies

What's for Breakfast? Do you eat breakfast everyday?

Take is seriously!! GET YOUR PAP!

~~CINDY

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Coffee.  I rarely eat breakfast.  I used to eat oatmeal every day but since switching to a low-carb way of eating, that's out.  Now I am doing "intermittent fasting."  I typically eat when I'm hungry and I find myself hungry around 11ish.  Then I have supper when I get home, usually before 7 p.m.  But now that I'm thinking of breakfast, my stomach is growling at me.  lol.

nana9106
by Darlene on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Breakfast yesterday, today and until they are gone...just becase they are so stinking yummy....Caramel toffee scones...LOL

Yes, I eat berakfast everday, mainly because it is always questionable if I will have time to eat lunch. Things at work are usually slower in the mornings and super busy when lunch time rolls around.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Today I had yogurt with fat free cool whip mixed in and some banana slices and sliced almonds.  I stir it all around and it holds me for a long while.  Pretty good!!   :)

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:15 AM

It depends on what I am doing during the day. Always coffee. If I am sticking around the house, I eat when I am hungry. If I need to go somewhere I like to eat something before I go so that I have something in my stomach. Usually I eat toast. Sometimes cereal or oatmeal or eggs with my daughter or SO. I like French toast when someone else will eat it with me. Don't want to make it just for myself. Sometimes I will fry up a few slices of salami and a egg or two with toast.

passionatebren
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Just depends on my mood and if I am really hungry or not

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I have to eat.  I had cereal today and I will have grapefruit on the weekend.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 12:34 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:58 AM

No .. just coffee :)

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Today it's cereal..

homeskoolmama
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:45 PM

It is never the same. Yogurt, fruit, biscuit, cereal, cold pizza, a smoothie. It depends on my mood. :)

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Blueberries or blackberries, greek yogurt, and granola.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)