Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:52 AM
  • 33 Replies

come tell us....

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:53 AM

Good morning....it's the middle of the week!  It's actually going by pretty quick.  I've got a lot to do today but it's supposed to be decent temps I think.  Hope you all have a great day!!  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Running behind!  Had over 50 minutes of raw dictation for this morning - got up at 4:15 instead of 4:00 but then my stomach felt queasy and I had to lay down a few times.  Now it's 7:33 and I've got to rush to be at the office before 8:30. 

Have a good day, everyone!

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Wow! Checked the temps this a.m. and it is 32 already. We usually get a bit of a Jan or Feb thaw, but this is unreal. The forecast for tomorrow is in the low 40's. They are about 100 inches behind in snowfall back in the region I grew up in and where my house is. I don't mind. Less $ to heat both places. Not good for the tourist industry that counts on it. Rain in two days. That will melt more snow! It is really windy today.

Storytime today. Taking down some of the Christmas stuff - that's always a little bit sad - to me anyway. Anna was thrilled she had a playdate yesterday with a new friend.

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Quoting suzeebloch:

Running behind!  Had over 50 minutes of raw dictation for this morning - got up at 4:15 instead of 4:00 but then my stomach felt queasy and I had to lay down a few times.  Now it's 7:33 and I've got to rush to be at the office before 8:30. 

Hope your queasiness goes away!!! It sucks having to work like that.

passionatebren
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:18 AM

going to lunch with my BFF then wreck havoc on Pier 1 lol Hubbs is telling me I can't go there butttttt do I listen........NOPE lol Last time her and I went I accidently broke a little puppy and she almost knocked over stemware. That was the first time I ever broke some thing in a store!! So keep your fingers crossed Thelma and Louise don't get into trouble today!!!!

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Working

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Off to Orlando today :)

witch_e_woman
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Doing laundry today...Yay- NOT, lol.
atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:37 AM
DD 21 is over doing laundry. We may go to lunch. Dinner with dd 18, her friend and friends mom. Then we are seeing Les Miserables.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I'm sorry you were feeling a little sick this morning.  Do you think you're coming down with something?  I hope you're feeling ok now.  Have a good day Ronna and try not to have a dull aura today please!!   rofl    :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN