Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where is Louann for our daily "What are you doing ..." Friday

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:44 AM
  • 12 Replies

Today is  office meeting/training all day.  We aren't allowed to do any work today.  yeah, right.  Should be interesting.  Last night at 9:45 WB sent a group text asking if we had ordered lunch for today.  My coworker, LMW and I are responsible for that.  LMW and I decided on a restaurant and she scanned the menu - but didn't get around to emailing it to anyone yesterday.  So at 10:00 I found the menu online, printed it as a PDF and emailed it to everyone. 

I'm glad it's Friday because tomorrow I don't have to even THINK about the office!

have a good day, everyone, and Louann, sorry to hijack your usual What are you doing  thing!!!!

:o)

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I hope LouAnn is OK. She has been later than normal with the daily posts.

I have to work 10-5:30. I got the boys up and off to school. Got dinner in the crock pot. Cleaned up my cooking mess. Talked with my sis. Balanced my checkbook.

Gotta make my lunch. And get out the door in 30 minutes.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Holy Cow you've been busy this morning!!!  How long have you been up?!   lol

How many boys do you have - and how old are they??

Quoting Cindy18:

I have to work 10-5:30. I got the boys up and off to school. Got dinner in the crock pot. Cleaned up my cooking mess. Talked with my sis. Balanced my checkbook.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:01 AM

I got up at 5:50am. I had the clock set for 5:30am but knew I had some extra time this morning.I get up showered and ready before I get the boys up at 6:30am.

My boys are 18 (senior in HS) and 13 (8th).

Quoting suzeebloch:

Holy Cow you've been busy this morning!!!  How long have you been up?!   lol

How many boys do you have - and how old are they??

Quoting Cindy18:

Take is seriously!! GET YOUR PAP!

~~CINDY

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Not feeling great,
Getting a mani soon & after that not sure :)

robin7771
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Exercising and count calories. come home

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:25 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL  Hello ladies!!  Slept in today....   :)

homeskoolmama
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:30 PM

good to know you're ok LouAnn

cherylam
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:36 PM

friday today... picked up milk and cream from  some Amish friends, and picked up one of our processed turkeys, and it's thawing for Sunday dinner.  I'm going to make rhubarb pies this afternoon, too... keeping busy.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jan. 11, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Okay, I finished cleaning the office and getting it all reorganized, so it's on to the guest room and bathroom where I need to do the closets and drawers that have been my hidey holes for this and that.  Who knows, maybe by time Spring actually gets here I will have the spring cleaning done.  Tomorrow is our monthly pinochle group and also one of the gal's birthday so am trying to decide whether to make her a cake or buy one already decorated.  I love doing the baking but am an atrocious decorator (my roses almost always look like wilted daisies).  Decisions, decisions delicious (mine) or beautiful (store bought).  Have a great day and how wonderful you got to sleep in.

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I have the day off today to clean the house and get some things done.  I took the puppy to the vet to get her spade - she is doing well and am anxious to pick her up tomorrow.  I met with a contractor today to get a quote for a screened porch.  I thought I had a contractor last fall - but they just never called back when it came to contract and schedule.  So - it is time to move on and get another contractor.  I have my fingers crossed that we can work out an agreement.  A HVAC guy is supposed to come out this afternoon to check my 1959 duct work.  I am hoping I just need to get it cleaned.  I have my fingers crossed that it is in good shape.  So much for a day off!  I now it will end well.  My granddaughter is spending the night tonight.  Pizza and movie night!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)