Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Friday?

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:23 AM
  • 25 Replies

come tell us....TGIF

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Good morning....slept in and boy was it nice!!  lol  Doing some laundry and cleaning later and maybe to the gym.  Have a great day all!!  :)

Shellness
by Michell on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Working, going to pick up Jamie and my other daughters house, then serving wine at our local monthly wine walk downtown. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Now that sounds fun Michell!!!  I hope you have a good day.  I don't know that much about wine so when you get back come tell us about it.  Do you get to taste too?   :)

Quoting Shellness:

Working, going to pick up Jamie and my other daughters house, then serving wine at our local monthly wine walk downtown. 

Shellness
by Michell on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Yes. The wine shop that sponsers it brings us a case of wine to give out. They sell the tickets for $15 and give them a map of the shops with the different wine. They go from shop to shop getting an ounce of wine in their glasses to sample. 

A sample for them, a sample for me, lol!

Quoting louannwilkins:

Now that sounds fun Michell!!!  I hope you have a good day.  I don't know that much about wine so when you get back come tell us about it.  Do you get to taste too?   :)

Quoting Shellness:

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Working

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Going to Sam's Club. Enjoying the 50's since temps should be in the 20's and will be soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:10 AM

LOL  You are such a hoot!!  I hope you have a fun day!   :)

Quoting Shellness:

Yes. The wine shop that sponsers it brings us a case of wine to give out. They sell the tickets for $15 and give them a map of the shops with the different wine. They go from shop to shop getting an ounce of wine in their glasses to sample. 

A sample for them, a sample for me, lol!

Quoting louannwilkins:

Quoting Shellness:

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:11 AM

TGIF Nancy   :)

Quoting Why123:

Working

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Have a good day!  I like going to Sam's and BJ's and looking around.  :)

Quoting atlmom2:

Going to Sam's Club. Enjoying the 50's since temps should be in the 20's and will be soon.

nana9106
by Darlene on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)