Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check this out !

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:38 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

The gal that runs the kennel that we take the dogs to has 6 Labs. They're all titled, etc. She shows and does duck competitions, etc with them. She bred her 2 year old girl, Willow, with another Lab that has equal titles. 9 babies!! Today I went over to do some photos for her (for me!! haha). 7 girls 2 boys.....ALL black. They're 4.5 weeks old today, but they definately have their own personalities. I could have spent the whole day there hugging on them! So sweet. They all sold within the fist 2 weeks @ $1500 each.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Really cute but way beyond my budget.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Ahhh how precious!  I love the Labs but I couldnd afford 1500.00.

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:31 PM

She said the 2 boys she knew were going to homes that were just going to have them as family pets. All the girls are headed towards homes that show, work, compete, etc.

DesignGirl450
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Puppies are always so cute, but they grow up to be dogs.  LOL

jabs54
by Jeanine on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:36 PM

So cute.  I love labs but have seen too many obnoxious ones at obedience class ;)

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:39 PM

We said the same thing (Dan & I). If they stayed that little wouldn't we want to take them all. But they grow up. He thinks my Lab is obnoxious, and said "they'll all grow up to be jugheads like him". haha

nana9106
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:54 PM
So cute!! I could never justify spending $1500
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Very cute!!   :)

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Awww!  I love dogs!  Puppies are so cute.  I have to hold myself back from thinking about another puppy.  I have to remember the house breaking (ugh!) and vet bills (ouch).  I just got my youngest puppy spade on Friday.  She is not very happy today. 

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:54 PM

I would never spend $1500 for a 'pet'. But if I had intentions of bringing the dog to it's fullest potential, I would.

The Mom dog will have to be spayed. She's so into her sport, she doesn't make a good mom-dog. She has no patience or desire to lay there all day and let the pups eat forever. She wants to go go go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)