Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Level

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:55 PM
  • 19 Replies

of education to you have?   I have one year or college only - my husband is the well educated one in our family.  

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rileyscute
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I have an AAS and 2 certifications. I did have a national cert, but let it lapse as I have been home for the last 5 ..6 years..lol

My husband has a Masters degree

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I think I have a grand total of about 2 years of college.  The last class I took was college algebra but I was preggo with Johnny and had all-day-long sickness.  I just couldn't continue.  I had been working towards a degree in business administration - my employer at that time reimbursed us for tuition if we maintained a C in school.  But after that, I never went back. Neither of my parents graduated from college. My brother never went.  Jessica never went.  So I am awfully proud that Johnny made it and graduated!!!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Only some technical school classes.  No degree.

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I have a master's degree and still have to take training classes every year to maintain 2 certifications.  Thankfully I have almost 30 years experience - so  it is becoming a bit routine. 

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I have an AA.  I ended up quitting 15 hours shy of the bachelor's.  I need to go back and finish that.

sabrtooth1
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Right from hs, I went to college for the standard BA, in psych, with a Business Admin minor.   I worked in Group Health Insurance for 18 years, eventually becoming the manager of a 50 person benefits office.  Then when I was 40, I decided to become a Dental Hygienist, because I needed a well paying, part-time, closer to home job.  I was going to get a SECOND Bachelors, in Science.  When administrator of the program at the university that had accepted me, found out I already has a BA, she advised me to just go for an AAS, and save myself the money.  I talked to several dentists, and they all agreed.  So I got my AAS, and passed the boards to become an RDH, which I have done for 20 years..  

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Just high school. 

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Dh has a bachelors degree. I have 1 1 /2 years of college. Then I got my medical assisting certificate at a tech school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeJane
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Cosmetology degree-  2 Years.

cpilz1965
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:36 PM

I have a degree in being a preschool  teacher, i also have a certification as a cna and i have done 2 years as a medical transcriptions but did not finis i also just finished graduation for  MED TECH

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)