Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

I have alot on my mind & no 1 to talk to ,,,yet :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi, Im new here & hoping to make some new friends,, Im ready to chit chat  , I have been married for a very long time & I guess it over & I am having a very hard time dealing with it ,so,,,, HERE I AM ,,LOL  oh yea!! I cant spell very good lol ( 1 of many things I have to complain about )hehefrustratedLOVE THESE THINGS!!

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Replies (11-20):
CREATIONS2013
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:37 AM

Quoting cpilz1965:

Hi welcome my name is cherl I live in Las Vegas I have 4 daughters 27,26,25, and soon to be 21 next month I cannot say that my marriage is like yours but i wish you the best with your lost I have been with mine for 30 years i have 27 year old with autism i have my 27 year old with me and my soon to be 21 living with me my 2 middle daughters live back in WI with my grandchildren 6 year granddaughter and 10 year old step grandson and there other group hughalves please vent all you want we are here for you no matter what

Thanks  so much :) I have 3 grown kids 27 old son & 18 mo old g-son & his mama who lives with me , 25 & 21 old daughters on their own with theirs. My youngest daughter is the only 1 of the 3 married & she did it @ the ripe age of 16 lol,, they have a lil 5 yr old girl with (Ill try to spell) Hydrocyphlis I know thats not correct but it's water on the brain. She was born with it & is doing just fine:) My other daughter has 2 boys soon to be 10& 4 yrs old. shes still not married & dont need to be lol,, And as for me , my husband waited until 2 weeks after our youngest moved out to tell me he dont love me anymore & has been talking to s'1 for 9 months & wants to be with her!! sooo, that was about 5 yrs ago, we got our own places & 1 thing after another has stopped us from divorcing, Ive just about had enough!!  thanks again for asuch a warm welcome, Ive gotten so many I dont know who to talk to 1st LOL,,I LOVE IT!! bow downAnd I love these SWEET PEAS LOL

nana9106
by Darlene on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Welcome to the group

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Welcome to the group. I am the typo queen in this group so you are in good company LOL. My name is Lisa and I have 4 kids ages 23 (24 next mnth), 22, 21, and 15. 

mommy_2_be_2010
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Welcome to cm if you ever need to talk pm me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pam355
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Hi I am Pam and new also. i am sorry for your problems. But don't forget that you are not defined by being only a wife. You have your own good qualities and abilities. talk with a friend or family member. Things happen for a reason and sometimes work out for the better. This can make you stronger and make you see your own strengths. I love quotes and hope these help. "Courage is not limited to the battlefield. The real tests of courage are much quieter. They are the inner tests like enduring pain when the room is empty or standing alone when you're misunderstood." Charles Swindoll   "Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." E.H.Chapin

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Hi and welcome to the group.  You can talk to us anytime time you like.

cherylam
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Hi!  I'm Cheryl, on my second marriage.  First husband passed after over 33 years.  I've been married to my Johnny for over 5 years.  He has one daughter, who is not fond of any stepmother, and I have two children, a boy and a girl, who aren't fond of any stepfather.  Between us we have three grandchildren and one on the way.  All the kids are married and relatively on their own.  Vent away, I seem to do enough too!

passionatebren
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Welcome to the group I am Brenda but you can call me Bren. I am sorry to hear about your marriage. Mt first marriage was 17 years and 4 awesome kids came out of it they are 26,25,22 and 20. I have 9 grandchildren. I am on my second marriage we have been married for 10 years and I inhereted 5 more kiddos who are 30,28,23,18 and 16. The 16 year old is a special needs kiddo she is still at home. The 18 year old is off to college and all the other kids are off on their own. This is the best place to be here on CM since we are all at the same place in life and then some! Again welcome to the group :)

drumomma
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Hi! my name is Michele - I have 3 kids - daughter 27 (married with 3 kids) and 2 sons ages 22 (no kids) and 5. I live on the Illinois/Wisconsin border right on Lake Michigan with my hubby and youngest son. I also have 6 step kids and 7 step grandkids and one more on the way. Some of the step kids like me, one doesn't care for me much (but she doesn't care for her dad either! lol) some I have not met yet. Because of the baby momma drama between their dad and moms. (hubby has kids with 4 other women - 2 of which I believe are certifiable!)

This is a good group to vent and ask advice from. Welcome just jump on in and post away!!

Esmrlda
by Esme on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Hello and welcome! Please...make yourself at home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)