Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

I have alot on my mind & no 1 to talk to ,,,yet :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi, Im new here & hoping to make some new friends,, Im ready to chit chat  , I have been married for a very long time & I guess it over & I am having a very hard time dealing with it ,so,,,, HERE I AM ,,LOL  oh yea!! I cant spell very good lol ( 1 of many things I have to complain about )hehefrustratedLOVE THESE THINGS!!

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Replies (21-29):
Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! Talk as much as you like. This is a friendly group of people. I am sorry to hear that your marriage may be over. 

homeskoolmama
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome. Sorry your marriage is ending. We are here to chat with.

Where are you from? Are all your kids grown and out? Do you work?

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!  Sounds like you are ready to close the chapter on your husband.   I am single and I really enjoy holding my own remote control and sleeping with all the covers!   I have 2 daughters 28 and 25 and a granddaughter that is 8 years old.  I also have 2 puppies that require a lot of attention.   I work full time and enjoy spending time with my family.  Look forward to hearing more from you!

rosiemendo
Trying to catch up w/all my friends- good morning, ladies!
Today at 8:47 AM
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome from me also!  I'm on CM every day, usually very early in the mornings.  I live in Buffalo, NY, so I don't know if there's a time difference between us.  This site has been a godsend for me.  I'm 57 and I've gone through a lot.  I belong to a bunch of other groups and I try to keep up with all of them as best I can.  I've made friends with some women here and our friendships have carried over to FaceBook and into personal e-mails.  This is a great place to meet people, give and get advice, and/or just enjoy the many games and contests!  So.....welcome to cafemomand have a nice day.  Rosie

DysphoniaBec
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group.  I always hate to hear of marriages breaking up, BUT sometimes that is a good thing and leads to changes for the better.  I was married 19 1/2 yrs to my ex and had a son and daughter, neither of which has ever been married..  My DH and I will celebrate our 30th anniversary in April.  My DS is three weeks older than his DS and his DD is 1 1/2 years older than my DD.  He is estranged from his daughter who has two sons.  His DS won't have any children.  My DS had two families - so he has boys 20, 19 and 5.  DD had 6 live births and now has a 28 yo DD, 26 yo DS,  almost 17 yo DS, 15 yo DD and 14 yo DS (one died at 15 mos.). I also have had 6 great grandchildren from 11 to newborn. (one died at 11 wks in last February).

I hope you are able to get a divorce and move on with your life.  It is really hard living under such stress.  Don't forget to take care of yourself.  Again, Welcome to the group.

group hug

LeJane
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome.   :-)

This is a great site..    It is like having a huge group of sisters to share, listen, laugh  and help each other along the way.    

celebrity  

CREATIONS2013
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I would like to take the time to thank all of you for ALL the nice welcomes!!!! I got sooo many I can't reply to all lol soo, THANKS I SOOOO bow downNEEDED THIS!!

typing

caro100
by Carol on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Sorry about your marriage, hope you get to feeling better.  It's a nice place here

trish_odi
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Hi welcome you will really enjoy it hear I now I do and sorry to hear about your marriage I have been, there to . Won't do that again lol know I just have long relationships well not that long lol 3 to 5 years I joke about it I am not the marring type I guess and my boys are grown so it makes it easy for me my friends laugh when I say its like a prison sentences 3 to 5 and I make payroll lol
Guess I just get board to esally and I can't spell either lol glad your hear
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)