Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Moms With Adult Kids! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:52 PM
  • 890 Replies
9 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Moms With Adult Kids group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Moms With Adult Kids!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Replies (1-10):
wannabgypsy
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:21 PM
5 moms liked this

i am 46 with a grown daughter 28 and 2 grankids @ my house not to mention a 21 yr old son who just moved in  and is working THANK GOD!!!!!  it is all kinds of crazy @ times my daughter is  bi polar and depending on what meds she is or is not on it is so hectic i feel like  i am raising my grankids and i do ALOT!!! Not to mention i  work 40 hrs a wk  as a medical assistant  I love my job!!!! My going home is not always  a pleasure for me!!! I know i play a huge roll in this scenario!!!!

Sandyc1243
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi,  I'm 51 and living in central NJ but I am originally from So. California. I have 4 (31,29,24.& 23) adult children and 3 toddler grandchildren.  I met my husband in the Air Force and we have been married 32yrs. Currently  I'm not working. So I have plenty of time to do the things I love which is reading, cross stitching, and (when weather permits) gardening. 

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! Oh my goodness! You have a lot on your plate for sure!

Quoting wannabgypsy:

i am 46 with a grown daughter 28 and 2 grankids @ my house not to mention a 21 yr old son who just moved in  and is working THANK GOD!!!!!  it is all kinds of crazy @ times my daughter is  bi polar and depending on what meds she is or is not on it is so hectic i feel like  i am raising my grankids and i do ALOT!!! Not to mention i  work 40 hrs a wk  as a medical assistant  I love my job!!!! My going home is not always  a pleasure for me!!! I know i play a huge roll in this scenario!!!!

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome! Glad to see you here. 

Quoting Sandyc1243:

Hi,  I'm 51 and living in central NJ but I am originally from So. California. I have 4 (31,29,24.& 23) adult children and 3 toddler grandchildren.  I met my husband in the Air Force and we have been married 32yrs. Currently  I'm not working. So I have plenty of time to do the things I love which is reading, cross stitching, and (when weather permits) gardening. 

hugss
Take some *Time Out for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:43 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Welcome to the group,
Hopefully your DD helps a lot!
Look forward to getting to know you better :)

Quoting wannabgypsy:

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Welcome to the group :)

Quoting INYOUISEEME:

My son turns 35 this month. I have written a book about Honor among Women/Motherhood/Adoptivehood.

Trying to share with many Mothers. It will make you laugh and cry with tears of joy. and Wow  understand the Love of Adoption Honor.    The star of the book is my younger sister and our Mother. How do I share it in name with Cafe Mom.  

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:13 PM
4 moms liked this

Hello I'm Susan and I have 2 grown kids. I guess I'm going through the "empty nest" thing so I thought maybe someone out there could let me know how it goes

hugss

by Hugs on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Welcome to the group Susan,
How long have your kids been gone from home now?
Took us a while to get use to it but we're good with it now :)

Quoting 33061:

Hello I'm Susan and I have 2 grown kids. I guess I'm going through the "empty nest" thing so I thought maybe someone out there could let me know how it goes

JTmom1212
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:55 PM
5 moms liked this

Hi!  I'm new to this site.  I'm 47 with a daughter that turns 21 next week and a 3 week old son!  Yes, I'm starting all over again. I recently started a new job, moved to a new house, got re-married and now have a baby boy.  Fun, fun, fun!  

hugss

by Hugs on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Welcome to the group,
Sounds like you are having a great time, LOL
Congrats on the new house, new marriage & the new baby :)

Quoting JTmom1212:

Hi!  I'm new to this site.  I'm 47 with a daughter that turns 21 next week and a 3 week old son!  Yes, I'm starting all over again. I recently started a new job, moved to a new house, got re-married and now have a baby boy.  Fun, fun, fun!  

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)