Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Friday?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:39 AM
  • 24 Replies

come tell us....

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Good morning...so we had some snow last night.  Not too much but enough to make a mess of the roads this morning.  We have ice and black ice and evidently there are several wrecks around.  I'm SO gladf I didn't have to get out today!!!!  lol  They say it will be ok in a little while because the temps will be above freezing and sunny.  So...no plans today.  Just here with the dogs and not sure what I'll do.  Have a good day!!!   :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Good morning!  Stay inside and stay safe and warm, LouAnn.  Are these the jumper dogs you are with today? 

TGIF!  I am tired - and I don't usually wake up tired!  It must be because I'm OLD now.  lol.  Gosh there is still so much freaking drama at the office.  The prima donna princess came to work yesterday - wearing JEANS.  Claims she had no clean work clothes.  What?  First off, I do laundry on a regular basis.  Secondly, even if I had "no clean work clothes" I'd find something in my laundry basket, squirt it with Febreeze and iron it.  Jeez.  So then we had to have an office meeting to explain AGAIN that the only day it's okay to wear jeans is Friday.  My assistant, MM, was on edge all day long.  I truly wanted to put her in time-out.   WB stayed home to work on some legal brief she is writing so that made it nice.  The receptionist who gave her 2-week notice called in SICK yesterday.  WB told office manager, "that's it.  she's done."  ugh.  so we are short-staffed right now. 

But it's Friday.  And I get a nice 3-day weekend coming up.  I AM SO NEEDING IT! 

have a good day, ladies!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:06 AM

The jumper dogs I will only see every other Thursday.  lol  I'm with the 2 Jack Russells today.  I stay with them until Monday. 

TGIF is right!!  Hopefully today will be low key.  We can hope, right???   LOL  Have a good day!!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Good morning!  Stay inside and stay safe and warm, LouAnn.  Are these the jumper dogs you are with today? 

TGIF!  I am tired - and I don't usually wake up tired!  It must be because I'm OLD now.  lol.  Gosh there is still so much freaking drama at the office.  The prima donna princess came to work yesterday - wearing JEANS.  Claims she had no clean work clothes.  What?  First off, I do laundry on a regular basis.  Secondly, even if I had "no clean work clothes" I'd find something in my laundry basket, squirt it with Febreeze and iron it.  Jeez.  So then we had to have an office meeting to explain AGAIN that the only day it's okay to wear jeans is Friday.  My assistant, MM, was on edge all day long.  I truly wanted to put her in time-out.   WB stayed home to work on some legal brief she is writing so that made it nice.  The receptionist who gave her 2-week notice called in SICK yesterday.  WB told office manager, "that's it.  she's done."  ugh.  so we are short-staffed right now. 

But it's Friday.  And I get a nice 3-day weekend coming up.  I AM SO NEEDING IT! 

have a good day, ladies!

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:00 AM

So far just enjoying my day off.  I may go to Target because they have knee socks on sale and it is going to be really cold next week.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Enjoy your day!  It sounds like a fun day.  I like going to Target to look around.  They have some very cool stuff there.  I'm not sure what if anything I'll be doing.  Right now I'm waiting for the snow and ice to melt.  There isn't a lot so it shouldn't take long.  I might venture out then.  Not sure.  lol  :)

Quoting Why123:

So far just enjoying my day off.  I may go to Target because they have knee socks on sale and it is going to be really cold next week.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:56 AM

House stuff as always, LOL

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Not much. Doing some laundry and going to the grocery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Esmrlda
by Esme on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I need to get more of those myself.  Enjoy your day off!

Quoting Why123:

Esmrlda
by Esme on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Im at work today. DD21 has her MRI appointment today to find out is she tore her ACL. Finally was able to get her in.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:42 PM

It's never ending.  lol  Have a great day!!   :)

Quoting hugss:

House stuff as always, LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)