Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Tuesday?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:25 AM
  • 48 Replies

come tell us...

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Good morning...it's COLD!!!  lol  Going to work in a while but after the day I had yesterday it's not going to be 1st thing.  lol  Hope you all have a good day!   :)

allforedwards
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:31 AM
I had to take husband to work now waiting on the girls to get ready for school. Then I have to go to work.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:38 AM

It's cold here, too!  14 degrees outside.  I left my heater on overnight including the space heater in my bedroom.  Brrr!

I only had 12 minute of dictation to type so I slept in until 5:30. I knew I could have slept in longer  but decided to get up at 5:30 - and now I'm all done typing and have a nice l e i s u r e l y  hour before I have to leave for the office!  I wonder how the day will go there?  I do plan to leave home earlier than usual so I can swing by CVS (open 24/7) and purchase a birthday card for the WB.  I posted in "another one bites the dust" that our file clerk resigned yesterday and won't be coming back.  Oh joy.  Prima donna princess went to Mexico over the weekend - I wonder if she'll be coming in today or if she will come up with some excuse to not be there. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Hope you have a good day!!   :)

Quoting allforedwards:

I had to take husband to work now waiting on the girls to get ready for school. Then I have to go to work.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:45 AM

LOL  Be sure to let us know how today goes when you get home.  Hopefully it will be ok.  I kind of wish I was in Mexico right this minute.  lol  Have a good day!!   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

It's cold here, too!  14 degrees outside.  I left my heater on overnight including the space heater in my bedroom.  Brrr!

I only had 12 minute of dictation to type so I slept in until 5:30. I knew I could have slept in longer  but decided to get up at 5:30 - and now I'm all done typing and have a nice l e i s u r e l y  hour before I have to leave for the office!  I wonder how the day will go there?  I do plan to leave home earlier than usual so I can swing by CVS (open 24/7) and purchase a birthday card for the WB.  I posted in "another one bites the dust" that our file clerk resigned yesterday and won't be coming back.  Oh joy.  Prima donna princess went to Mexico over the weekend - I wonder if she'll be coming in today or if she will come up with some excuse to not be there. 

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Once again, painting sets. Bitter cold today. -8 with a wind chill of -28 right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Have a good day and stay warm!!   :)

Quoting atlmom2:

Once again, painting sets. Bitter cold today. -8 with a wind chill of -28 right now.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Good Morning sunshine!!! :)

Waiting for a friend to come over this morning.  Going to spend some time with her as she is in an emotional rut.

Then, I promise, I am going to get that final tree down. (nope, I still haven't gotten my last Christmas tree down)...but, today IS the day.

Then, we have a window guy coming out as we want to replace some doors and windows on our house to get it ready to sell in the next two years. (I want OUT of the city)

It is frigid here too...but I LOVE this kind of cuddly weather.

Have a wonderful day Louann!!!

teaching1972
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:09 AM

It is cold here, too.  I am getting over a quick trip to watch our favorite college team play two games, girls and boys, at away game. Then we went on to see our grand kids and came home yesterday. I am having lunch today with a couple of teachers who are still working. Other than that, the goal is to stay warm.

nana9106
by Darlene on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Working...again LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)