Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:12 AM
  • 34 Replies

come tell us...

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Hello ladies....hope you're all doing well.  It's cold again here.  Brrr....lol  I've got an easy work day so I'll be heading out here in a bit.  I plan to go to the gym first.  I've not been all week and it's past time to get back in the groove.  Hope you all have a good day!!   :)

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Going to the grocery. Straightening up the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Good morning!  I have to be at the office at 8:15 for an office meeting.  Sent a text to all the worker bees last night asking each to reply to acknowledge this - but only 4 did.  Oh well.  One of the worker bees didn't hear her alarm yesterday and didn't get in until after 9 a.m.  She asked if I'd call her this morning!  Everyone knows I'm up early anyway. 

I don't believe in jinxes so I'll say that the WB has actually been cordial to me lately.  Still yells at others.  Not sure what's going on - should I be concerned?!  lmao.  We start interviewing for a receptionist and file clerk this morning.  It's an interesting way to interview - batches of 3 of us workerbees actually interview each applicant by asking questions from a 3-page Interview sheet, and we record their replies.  The HB and WB interview them individually.  Then we will all get together and compare notes and choose the next victim - er- receptionist and file clerk.

so, I need to leave here in about 10 minutes.  Hope everyone stays warm where it's cold and cool where it's warm!  Have a great day!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Have a good day!!  :)

Quoting atlmom2:

Going to the grocery. Straightening up the house.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:55 AM

LOL  I obviously don't know for sure but I'd say that she is being nice to you because she knows she'd be screwed if YOU left too.  lol  She's hateful but probably not dumb!!   LOL  LOL  I hope she stays that way.  Theres no reason she shouldn't.  I hope you have a great day!!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Good morning!  I have to be at the office at 8:15 for an office meeting.  Sent a text to all the worker bees last night asking each to reply to acknowledge this - but only 4 did.  Oh well.  One of the worker bees didn't hear her alarm yesterday and didn't get in until after 9 a.m.  She asked if I'd call her this morning!  Everyone knows I'm up early anyway. 

I don't believe in jinxes so I'll say that the WB has actually been cordial to me lately.  Still yells at others.  Not sure what's going on - should I be concerned?!  lmao.  We start interviewing for a receptionist and file clerk this morning.  It's an interesting way to interview - batches of 3 of us workerbees actually interview each applicant by asking questions from a 3-page Interview sheet, and we record their replies.  The HB and WB interview them individually.  Then we will all get together and compare notes and choose the next victim - er- receptionist and file clerk.

so, I need to leave here in about 10 minutes.  Hope everyone stays warm where it's cold and cool where it's warm!  Have a great day!

WillTimsmom
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:57 AM
I'll be flying home to Calif from visiting my son and DIL in Seattle. Then its back to work tomorrow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nana9106
by Darlene on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Wishing I was on a warm sandy beach, enjoying the sunshine and listening to the waves crashing on the shore and the sounds of the seagulls......
BUT sadly I am hold up in this damp dreary office struggling to see the driveway because of the thick fog :::sigh::: yet another day at work
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Getting ready to take my mom to the oncologist then grocery shopping if she is up to it.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Hope you have a good day!!  :)

Quoting WillTimsmom:

I'll be flying home to Calif from visiting my son and DIL in Seattle. Then its back to work tomorrow.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:17 AM

LOL  I know what you mean Darlene.  I kind of wish I was sitting in my mountain cabin with the fire place going and looking at the beautiful view and listening to the rushing creek that's right in front of it.  Ahh.....it would be cold up there right now but it's SO relaxing to me there and the view is breathtaking.  I could sit and listen to that water ALL day long.  lol  But...I'm headed out to work too.  Oh happy day....lol   :)

Quoting nana9106:

Wishing I was on a warm sandy beach, enjoying the sunshine and listening to the waves crashing on the shore and the sounds of the seagulls......
BUT sadly I am hold up in this damp dreary office struggling to see the driveway because of the thick fog :::sigh::: yet another day at work

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)