Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:43 PM
  • 54 Replies

come in and tell us....

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:44 PM

I'm starting this post early again.  lol  You never know about me these last couple of days.  I'm liable to sleep in.  lol  Anyway...it's here early and I can't wait to hear from all of you!!   :)

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Kind of up in the air at this point. Was supposed to be meeting Caro100 from here since we found we live clsoe to each other, sometime this weekend. But shes a busy lady and haven't heard back from her yet to solidify any plans.

So I have to find hubby something for his birthday on the 2nd of Feb. and my daughters birthday is the 4th. So have some shopping to finish up. Larry is working this weekend so might take advantage of an empty house and do absolutley nothing! lol  But I really should do some serious house cleaning,but I really really don't wanna! lol  I just have to think of a good reason to get out of it. 

This?credit cardOr this?sleeptypingorrrr this?sweeping,drowning in laundry and this washing dishes,hmmmm which should I choose? lol

KittyGram
by Becky on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:56 PM
My daughter and I are going to cook together tomorrow (Indian food!), then Riley will spend the night with me. Sunday I'll be babysitting for a couple hours, while DD and SIL have a double lunch date with a friend and her new husband.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Saturday ~

Some chores & such.
Also going shopping for a new cooktop :)

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Last day of the convention that I am attending is today. Tonight is the coronation ceremony for our State Fair Queen. We will be spending the night here tonight also just because it's late when the ceremony ends and we have over three hours to drive home. Traveling tomorrow, doing laundry and other stuff to get ready for a new week!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:42 AM

I am meeting my friend Kevin for breakfast (at least that's the plan) and he's going over to my parents with me after to give them a quote on painting their ceilings.

At 11:30, I have an appointment with a shrink.  I'm hoping this turns out more to be more like a life coach type situation.  I want to learn how to better cope with difficult personalities - better ways to react - I don't feel I'm doing such a great job right now - surely there are coping strategies to handle the WB at work.  Lately I've been so tired when I come home and I'm sure it's the stress - even though I don't "feel" stressed out.  Hmmm.  I havent' been drinking my kefir lately, either.  THAT could be a part of it.  mind over matter??

Then at 1:00 I have my massage.  ahhhh!

other than that, I only really need to do laundry and maybe start looking at my taxes this weekend! 

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing much.  I have laundry to do also.  Some reading and maybe some crocheting.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Tonight we have a party here.  15 people coming.  Tomorrow probably eating lunch where dd works if the weather isn't bad yet.  WE are to get ice tomorrow.  Hate her driving home tomorrow evening from work in an ice storm. 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Today, I slept in a little. I have to take DS to his Merit Badge Class. Cooking Stuffed Cabbage for dinner and then I think I might be going to a friend's house tonight.

Tomorrow is my BFF's daughter's baby shower. Not really looking foward to it, long, long story behind why this 17 year old is pregnant and I just can't get excited about it.

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Talking with our handyman this morning. Not sure after that. The roads are icy, so I don't think we'll go visit my mother.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN