Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come in and tell us....

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Replies (51-54):
Maddie24
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:21 PM

What all are you doing with you bathroom 're-do'? That is so awesome - a new bathroom by next weekend!!! 

They are moving along on my screen porch project.  The block is just about finished then they will start the stacked stone.  I hope the weather cooperates.  It would be so great to have it done before March!!  Wishful thinking I am sure!

Quoting homeskoolmama:

We went to Lowes today and bought the supplies for our bathroom 're do' and had lunch. Then came home and started back to work.

It is going well, hopefully we will have a new bathroom by next Saturday :)

homeskoolmama
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Painting, new cabinets, mirror, flooring, decorations. The tub and toilet are only 3 years old and we have already replaced the faucets on both in the last 4 months.

Quoting Maddie24:

What all are you doing with you bathroom 're-do'? That is so awesome - a new bathroom by next weekend!!! 

They are moving along on my screen porch project.  The block is just about finished then they will start the stacked stone.  I hope the weather cooperates.  It would be so great to have it done before March!!  Wishful thinking I am sure!

Quoting homeskoolmama:

We went to Lowes today and bought the supplies for our bathroom 're do' and had lunch. Then came home and started back to work.

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:26 PM

What kind of flooring did you choose?  New cabinets!!  They have some fabulous cabinet choices!  I tried to get my bathroom mirror down and they had glued it to the sheetrock.  There was no taking it down.  I tried to bust it with a hammer and that did not work either.  I ended up hanging my mirror over the mirror they had glued to the wall!!  It works for me. 

Quoting homeskoolmama:

Painting, new cabinets, mirror, flooring, decorations. The tub and toilet are only 3 years old and we have already replaced the faucets on both in the last 4 months.

Quoting Maddie24:

Quoting homeskoolmama:

homeskoolmama
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:32 PM

We are trying to get what we want without spending a lot of money. The tub and toilet stay, the sink as well but we replaced faucets. Painted the light fixture, took down the medicine cabinet and hung an antique mirror we were given. He is building shelves and we frosted the windows. It will look totally different for less than $150!!

Oh the floor will be either a black faux marble or white faux marble. Can't decide,.

Quoting Maddie24:

What kind of flooring did you choose?  New cabinets!!  They have some fabulous cabinet choices!  I tried to get my bathroom mirror down and they had glued it to the sheetrock.  There was no taking it down.  I tried to bust it with a hammer and that did not work either.  I ended up hanging my mirror over the mirror they had glued to the wall!!  It works for me. 

Quoting homeskoolmama:

Quoting Maddie24:

Quoting homeskoolmama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)