Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

so when did u join cafemom? many of u seem to know each other pretty well

was this your first experience talking to people online?

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Replies (71-80):
jabs54
by Jeanine on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:41 PM

I forget, how do I tell???

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Lol.  It sucks getting older.  At the top right of the page, find "My Group Activity" then select "My posts."  I went to the earliest post and figured out when i joined CM and this group by my first post. 

Quoting jabs54:

jabs54
by Jeanine on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Quoting suzeebloch:

Lol.  It sucks getting older.  At the top right of the page, find "My Group Activity" then select "My posts."  I went to the earliest post and figured out when i joined CM and this group by my first post. 

Quoting jabs54:

I know somewhere you can find when you joined.  I've found it before but can't remember, lol.

homeskoolmama
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Many years ago I belonged to several yahoo groups and made two lifelong friends. I have been on CM since...almost the beginning. 

We are close because we are on here all the time and engage in conversations. Join in and in no time, you'll be "one the girls"

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group. :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Thanks so much,
I hope you enjoy it here as it is a great place to make new friends :)

Quoting chasingrandbaby:

yes it seems to be a nicer place to be, you have a pleasant name , tinkerbell and love the little guy at the bottom. Glad that u found a comfortable place to be

Quoting hugss:

Just a couple of years ago,
Was on other sites before here .
However *here* is my favorite & the best :)

caro100
by Carol on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I love Big Brother it is my secret vice.  I didn't get to watch last summer, sad for me. :(  but everyone is so mean to each other and scheming, I love to watch.  

Quoting momma-t42:

Oh, I neglected to answer the question about first time with online groups.
No, I have been in chat room during the summer for the past 8 years. Big Brother chat from the reality show. We were super tight group of women... I even flew to Oregon with my husband to meet another couple of chatters.. Then, one of our dear and long time chatters passed away. We were all crushed as she was the nicest and most funny of all.

The chat room broke into a divided mess. All us women who had been so close for so many years and a matter of days, we became menopausal witches.
It was heartbreaking really.... The oldest women in our group had become like teenage mean girls.
I didn't return this last summer
Instead, I started traveling with my man.
I hope to never experience anything like that again.

Proud_Gemini
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I just signed up about 1.5 weeks ago.  I'm pretty new. :)

chasingrandbaby
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

thats so great! I hope to join in as much as I can, in the meantime I have a new phone and just figuring out texting and simply answering a call is challenging me! Glad you have made some good friends

Quoting homeskoolmama:

Many years ago I belonged to several yahoo groups and made two lifelong friends. I have been on CM since...almost the beginning. 

We are close because we are on here all the time and engage in conversations. Join in and in no time, you'll be "one the girls"

chasingrandbaby
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM

welcome and I hope that you can find all that you are looking for here!

Quoting Proud_Gemini:

I just signed up about 1.5 weeks ago.  I'm pretty new. :)

chasingrandbaby
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I'm glad that someone could answer this for you

Quoting jabs54:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN