Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Morning news shows....

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:17 AM
  • 32 Replies

What is your favorite morning news/talk show? Why?

Take is seriously!! GET YOUR PAP!

~~CINDY

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jabs54
by Jeanine on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I watch Good Morning America.  I can tolerate the anchors better than other stations ;)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I'm with ya! I don't like any other morning show because the chemistry seems very fake. GMA seems genuine.

Quoting jabs54:

I watch Good Morning America.  I can tolerate the anchors better than other stations ;)

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:24 AM
2 moms liked this

Won't watch any.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I really do love GMA.... I miss Robin but love seeing that the cast went to her place to cheer her up. She seems like a really caring and real person. I want to be her friend, ya know.

jules8289
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I have our local news on in the mornings. WTOL Channel 11. I usually just catch the weather. By the time the national news shows come on I'm at work toiling away!

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I watch the local morning show so I can get local news and weather.  I really would not call them entertaining!  LOL. 

nana9106
by Darlene on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:19 AM
I only watch the local news in the mornings. I have to leave for work so early nothing else is on
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I don't turn the tv on in the mornings so none of them.

caro100
by Carol on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't like many of them, because mostly they are entertainment rather than news.  I would like a news show that just tells you the news and not what or how you are supposed think or feel about it.   The way they dramatize it and skew the news is deplorable.  "If it bleeds it leads", that 's the motto  of most news shows.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:24 PM

As a general rule I don't watch any of the morning news shows.  Occasionally CBS and occasionally GMA.  Used to be a big fan of Today, but things seemed to go downhill after Katie left and then when they fired Ann I gave up on them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)