Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Big Foot, Abomidable Snowman, Nessie....

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm sure I have forgotten many mysterious creatures....

Do you believe in any of these mysterious creatures? If so, which ones and why?

Take is seriously!! GET YOUR PAP!

~~CINDY

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Replies (11-18):
DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:03 PM

I think if any of these creatures existed, there would be skeletal remains, so it is very unlikely.  Interesting stories, though. 

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with LEK19.  I love to hear about new sightings and evidence.  We may find they are common creatures - or perhaps not.  It is very interesting.  Just think how vast the ocean is.  There could be anything in that water.  That's why I won't get in the ocean!        wink mini

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Nope don't believe in any of them..

homeskoolmama
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Nope. If Big Foot were real, why have we not found bones or remains? Do they live forever? I think not. But I am a sceptic. 

Shellness
by Michell on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Nothing in this mysterious wonderful world would surprise me. There are new creatures found every day and some die off everyday without ever being discovered.

JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:35 PM

I'm always crossing my fingers that someone will prove they exist.

JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Hehe...I'm with you. You couldn't pay me to swim in the ocean. I've had nightmares of being dropped in the ocean at night.

Quoting Maddie24:

I agree with LEK19.  I love to hear about new sightings and evidence.  We may find they are common creatures - or perhaps not.  It is very interesting.  Just think how vast the ocean is.  There could be anything in that water.  That's why I won't get in the ocean!        wink mini

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:15 PM

My friends make fun of me because I am the same way about  public hot tubs.  OMGosh what could be breeding in that warm water - cooties that I don't even know!   Nope, Nope, Nope not for me!  LOL

Quoting JenniferW67:

Hehe...I'm with you. You couldn't pay me to swim in the ocean. I've had nightmares of being dropped in the ocean at night.

Quoting Maddie24:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)