Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:02 AM
  • 41 Replies

come tell us....

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Well, I'm still up and it's midnight so I thought I'd go ahead and start the post.  Hoping I can go to sleep soon.    :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Rainy Days and Mondays .... it's 60 degrees right now at 5:55!  I have my front door open and both cats are sitting at the screen door looking out.  I was up around 4:45 this morning.

Got some of my early morning work done yesterday and already have finished one of my doctors - about 1/3 way done with the last one.

I had a nice weekend - got lots accomplished - and I feel refreshed and ready to face the office!

Hope everyone has a GREAT DAY!

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:23 AM
I'm up early.. BIG day today. I am meeting with Director of group home along with the two counselors. Basically, the three top people at this job. I've spent so much time preparing, I stayed in bed most of yesterday out of sheer exhaustion. Then, I'm sitting in on interview for potential new house staff. However, need to make some changes in this program.

Hope you got some sleep, I need about 8 more hours myself.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Painting sets again. Going to play rehearsal too. It is the last week before we put on the play.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:05 AM

what is the name of the play?  Is this associated with a high school?  college?  community theater? 

Quoting atlmom2:

Painting sets again. Going to play rehearsal too. It is the last week before we put on the play.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:12 AM
We are a non profit group of ladies who put on plays for elementary kids each February. We put on over 20 plays in a February. We travel around and do two plays a day, 3 days a week. It is The Gingerbread Man. Our target audience is K to 2nd grade.

Quoting suzeebloch:

what is the name of the play?  Is this associated with a high school?  college?  community theater? 

Quoting atlmom2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Well, I screwed up this morning. I didn't see that there was no school today and took the boys anyway. GHOST TOWN.  It's rainy, a little icy but not horrible and not even that cold. I don't really get why there is no school.

This threw Andrew into a tizzy. The world with be full of feral kids because they aren't getting an education, it's catastrophic!

I have to go into work but my boss contacted me and said I could just start with my client at 10:30 when the roads are cleared up.

I have a report due that I haven't even started. Needless to say, I'm a little stressed today.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:54 AM

That is so cool!  I've noted you mentioning painting sets quite a few times but never thought to ask about it.  What part do you play?

Quoting atlmom2:

We are a non profit group of ladies who put on plays for elementary kids each February. We put on over 20 plays in a February. We travel around and do two plays a day, 3 days a week. It is The Gingerbread Man. Our target audience is K to 2nd grade.

Quoting suzeebloch:

Quoting atlmom2:

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:56 AM
I am part of the crew. I would never act, lol. This is the 54th year the group has been in existence.

Quoting suzeebloch:

That is so cool!  I've noted you mentioning painting sets quite a few times but never thought to ask about it.  What part do you play?

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting suzeebloch:

Quoting atlmom2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:46 AM

It sure is warm there!  It's supposed to warm up here too.  This weather is crazy!  lol  Hope you have a good and stress free day!   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Rainy Days and Mondays .... it's 60 degrees right now at 5:55!  I have my front door open and both cats are sitting at the screen door looking out.  I was up around 4:45 this morning.

Got some of my early morning work done yesterday and already have finished one of my doctors - about 1/3 way done with the last one.

I had a nice weekend - got lots accomplished - and I feel refreshed and ready to face the office!

Hope everyone has a GREAT DAY!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)