Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Tuesday?

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:36 AM
  • 38 Replies

come tell us...

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies....need to go dry my hair but I'm enjoying my coffee and yogurt right now.  I've got work and then the gym.  Have a good day!!   :)

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Going to play rehearsal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Just finished my early-morning typing.  It's still unseasonably warm outside but, according to the forecast, the bottom is supposed to drop out late tonight and they are forecasting 1" to 4" of snow and the temps tomorrow will probably hover below freezing all day.  It's a rollercoaster ride in them these here parts!  lol. Gonna watch the local news - according to Weather Underground, we are under a winter advisory from 9 pm tonight until noon Wednesday with blowing snow limiting visibility tomorrow morning...

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:04 AM

have a good day!!  :)

Quoting atlmom2:

Going to play rehearsal.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Hope you have a good day!!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Just finished my early-morning typing.  It's still unseasonably warm outside but, according to the forecast, the bottom is supposed to drop out late tonight and they are forecasting 1" to 4" of snow and the temps tomorrow will probably hover below freezing all day.  It's a rollercoaster ride in them these here parts!  lol. Gonna watch the local news - according to Weather Underground, we are under a winter advisory from 9 pm tonight until noon Wednesday with blowing snow limiting visibility tomorrow morning...

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Taking my mom to see the surgeon about getting her port put in (I think they are doing it today). Tonight she and I are going to see Les Mis!

robin7771
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Get that kitchen faucet change out. Been leaking for a month now. Trouble finding the right size and kind faucet.  Did you know if it is copper they must have copper attachment. Now everything is mostly plastic.

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Working.  Last week was extremely quiet but today the phone has been ringing a lot.  Not only mine but the guy in the next cube also.  We are the main people who trouble shoot the system.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Just finished doing my hair and make up. (It's a task with my super thick long hair)

Heading to group home for ground breaking ceremony on a new house they are building. (I have to attend as I am the Senior House staff)...oh, and it's raining...there goes my hair.  haha

I am working at group home tonight and training a new house staff.  (my only real day off and I'm bummed but it's just for the next two weeks)

have a wonderful day!!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I hope she has an easy time of it at the drs office.  Have fun tonight!   :)

Quoting LadySaphira:

Taking my mom to see the surgeon about getting her port put in (I think they are doing it today). Tonight she and I are going to see Les Mis!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)