Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Opinion question

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:13 AM
  • 29 Replies

As Hillary Clinton's term comes to an end as Secretary of State, what do you think she should do now?  Should she run for president in 4 years?  Would you vote for her?

This is an opinion post, not an argument or a bashing post.  Nobody's opinion is wrong and everyone is entitled their own opinion.

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I hope she doesn't run. I don't trust her nor do I trust her husband. I would ONLY vote for her if the republican candidate was another clown like this year or had a vice president like Palin. If they would put up a moderate that I thought I could trust I would vote against Hillary. If I thought they were equally bad, I might go back to voting third party.

kam013
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I would not vote for her, but I don't align with her politics.  Even if I did align with her politically I would still be hesitant due to the questions I still have about Benghazi. 

Also, I think her DH is a letch, but that's just a personal and not a political opinion.  I'm not a whole "stand by your man" kinda gal, so I take issue with that. 

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:02 AM

It really depends on the political climate and who else is running. Yes, I would vote for her if I thought she was the best choice. 

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:26 AM
No and no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
campingmomof4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I won't vote for her. 

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I really don't have an opinion to be honest...but I am honest, and really don't think she is.  But I hate politics, I think they're all crooked.  jmo

chasingrandbaby
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:14 PM

no I wouldnt. I think that they all tell u what you want to hear and the choices arent great and then we are stuck picking one..I guess we could also not vote, but I enjoy voting I just dont enjoy the choices

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Unsure of whether I would or wouldn't vote for her.  I too will wait and see who the candidates are.  Politicians are mostly dishonest, greedy and all sorts of other bad things - she is probably no worse than most of them and better than some.  I'll let you know in 2016 who I think is the best of the worst candidate.

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:23 PM
2 moms liked this

If she runs, I will vote for her.  Aside from being the first female president, I think she is one of the smartest women out there.  Men haven't done an outstanding job of running this country, it may just be time for a woman.  It would be hard either way because the president doesn't really have much in the way of power.  The power rests with congress and they can't seem to agree on anything.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:38 PM

She is a very bright, accomplished woman who has been a role model for what young women these days can achieve.   As she is in her mid 60's now, maybe she should slow down and enjoy her life.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)