Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Thursday?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:19 AM
  • 32 Replies

come tell us...

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:20 AM

Well, we sure did have some storms and rain here.  I mean a lot!!  lol  I'm about to head out to work and it's supposed to be cold today.  Not like the last 2 days at all.  Hope you all have a good day!!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:19 AM

We didn't get the snowstorm they were predicting ... it's cold, but not intolerable!  And very little snow - just a dusting. 

I had a visit with my new shrink/counselor/life coach last night at 6.  I like this woman.  My "assignment" is to come up with a written letter to my boss to discuss issues in the office - my memory, how she treats me (us), etc.  I'll work on this for the next week or so and then at the next visit, on February 11, my life coach and I will go over what I have written and she'll give me more ideas on how better to get my point across.   One thing she noted - i constantly am "correcting" myself on my choice of words - trying to choose just the right way to say something.  she says that this is causing me stress - and I didn't even realize I do that.  Stress can impair memory, cognition, ability to function.   She said I don't need to do this when I'm with her - she understands what I'm trying to say.  I need to practice "letting go" to reduce my stress level. 

and YAY! It's Thursday!  that means tomorrow is Friday.  I am running behind right now so I need to go ... hope everyone has a GREAT DAY!

marchantmom06
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Where do you live?

Quoting louannwilkins:

Well, we sure did have some storms and rain here.  I mean a lot!!  lol  I'm about to head out to work and it's supposed to be cold today.  Not like the last 2 days at all.  Hope you all have a good day!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marchantmom06
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm still laying in bed! Lol I'm going to get up and cook breakfast and then the three younger kids and I will head to the gym. Then out to lunch. My 8 year old has a therapy appointment today and then my best friends three little kids are coming to stay with us this evening while she spends some time with her big kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KittyGram
by Becky on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Work, of course.  Then this evening, I'm going out to dinner to help g.d. celebrate her birthday!

KittyGram
by Becky on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

We've had strange weather here, too.  Sunday we had freezing rain;  Tuesday it rained, but was close to 60 degrees; late yesterday afternoon, we had snow.... I'm not sure how much we were supposed to get, but by the looks of it outside, it probably stopped around the time I got home last night.  It looks like it's about the same amount as it was then.  I'm so tired of winter.   

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Cleaning and laundry

GabbiSue
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Filing my taxes , Altho my refund is already spent .paying for trip to Sweden my sons graduation gift . Last Year he met a foreign exchange student and he and Oscar became best pals Austin will get to  spend 2 to 3 weeks in Sweden this June with his buddy  . 

robin7771
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:42 AM

I am working on my garden in doors. So far I have 6 apple trees coming up  from seeds. Now I am looking for all my veg. seeds, I plant them in recycle cups and when the weather stays warm I transplant them outside. Today there is frost on the trampoline. We live in middle of Alabama. Weather is very strange. One year it's in the 70's and next 40's. I love seeing the seeds change to plants. Robinplant a tree

Mom7142
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:43 AM
I am grocery shopping today and paying bills.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)