Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:37 PM
  • 11 Replies

Been to Mardi Gras?  Was it a lot of fun?  Did you do what was necessary to bring back a lot of beads?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jabs54
by Jeanine on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:43 PM

No interest in that.

sweetnana1964
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Nope never have

LEK19
by Group Admin on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Never. It sounds like a real crazy time. I would like to visit New Orleans someday though not during Mardis Gras.

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I have never been to New Orleans either.  I would like to see it though.  My oldest daughter was an exchange student in Brasil so she has been to Carnaval.

homeskoolmama
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Never been

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Not in New Orleans, but yes in Galveston.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:26 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Never been but heard it was lots of fun :)

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I have but it was way back when I was young and foolish (early 20's) and I had a ball.  Wonderful fun.

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Had a chance to go when I was lots younger but my Mom and Dad nicksed the idea.lol  But my great aunt went severa l time as her daughter lived there and she always bought us kids back tons of beads.  I believe I still have some of them put away somewhere. 

And I would love to go it would be so much fun.  I've been through New Orleans on the way to the gulf coast of Mississippi but didn't get to do much sight seeing. Drove across part of Lake Ponce Traine(?) not sure if I spelled that right.

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Yes, I live on the coast of MS. Mardi Gras season started 2 weeks ago and will end on the 12th of Feb. The parades are nice, lots of pretty floats, food and any kind of alcohol you can think of.Lots of people too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)