Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Kitchen Talk for February 1st

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:48 AM
  • 16 Replies

It's Bubble Gum Day!

Do you like to chew gum? Did you blow bubbles? What's your favorite kind of bubble gum?

Cindy

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:30 AM

I do chew gum and I do blow bubbles!  My absolute favorite flavor was Wrigley's Extra Key Lime Pie - a tart citrusey flavor - but I can't find it anywhere any longer  :o(    So now I'm chewing Wrigley's Extra Sherbet.  It's sweet but yet still a lttle on the tart side.  The flavor really does last an "extra" long time.  I can't handle gum that is too sweet.  If anyone happens to see any of the Key Lime Pie flavor abundant in their neck of the woods - let me know!  I'd buy several boxes of the stuff from you!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Oh, and I meant to add - when I'm sitting at home and blow bubbles, Leo, my cat, will make these little chattering sounds when I pop the bubbles.  lol.  It's too funny.  He makes similar chattering sounds when he sees birds outsde. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I use to chew gum all the time....now not so much.  I don't know why I stopped really.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:22 AM

i love the Key Lime Pie gum!!

Quoting suzeebloch:

I do chew gum and I do blow bubbles!  My absolute favorite flavor was Wrigley's Extra Key Lime Pie - a tart citrusey flavor - but I can't find it anywhere any longer  :o(    So now I'm chewing Wrigley's Extra Sherbet.  It's sweet but yet still a lttle on the tart side.  The flavor really does last an "extra" long time.  I can't handle gum that is too sweet.  If anyone happens to see any of the Key Lime Pie flavor abundant in their neck of the woods - let me know!  I'd buy several boxes of the stuff from you!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Yum!
Chew gum all the time but no bubbles :)

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I haven't had bubble gum for years. I used to like to blow bubbles- didn't like when they popped all over my face and hair.

gonecrazi
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I used to chew gum all the time, not so much anymore.

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I also used to chew gum but don't really do it anymore.  When I was a kid I liked Double Bubble or Bazooka bubble gum.

LeJane
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I love my gum !!      I used to like bazooka.   I now chew sugarefree for the most part.    I do blow bubbles if I have bubble gum, but that is rare.    When I was younger I remember Bubbs'  daddy,  Bazooka and something in a long tube ?       :-).   

Esmrlda
by Esme on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:04 PM
I hardly ever chew gum unless I need to freshen my breath. : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)