Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Kicking my butt!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:48 PM
  • 12 Replies

I've had a cold or a virus tearing me up! Tuesday night I started feeling bad with a fever and being nauseas and chills and fever.  Wednesday I hardly got out of bed at all except to fix the grandkids dinner and LArry had breakfast duty.. Yesterday I was feeling a little better but still had a fever on and off all day.  And now its really bad sinus pressure,runny nose and a yucky cough.   Gahhhhh!  I hate being sick.  Especially since this weekend is Larrys and Kecias birthdays.  And I'm supposed to be making homemade lasagana and birthday cake for a family dinner tommorw night.

Larry went to get me some Mucinex so I'm hoping that helps out some. Or we maybe eating take out tommorow night.lol

Yep,I'm a little whiney butt when I get sick.lolsurrender

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gonecrazi
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Hope you feel better soon..

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:53 PM

I am sorry that you aren't feeling well. Try to rest and drink lots of fluids.

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Feel better soon.

Shellness
by Michell on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I have the exact same thing you do and yes it stinks. If you have to get take out that will be a treat too. Don't stress over that!

jabs54
by Jeanine on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Oh no!  What a lousy time to get sick.  I would go out to eat and buy a cake ;)

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:21 PM

'Hey, you're sick - unless someone else is going to take over your cooking duties then takeout should be just fine!

Hope you're feeling better soon! 

homeskoolmama
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:09 PM

So sorry you are sick. Hope you can rest up over the weekend.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Mucinex hopefully will help a lot.  You do know that it doesn't really work if you don't drink a LOT of water don't you?  The dr told me that and you can tell it if you take it and drink water versus not drinking.  Hugs to you!!!!

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for the information,I'll make sure I do that. I drink quite a bit anyway but will drink more. :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Mucinex hopefully will help a lot.  You do know that it doesn't really work if you don't drink a LOT of water don't you?  The dr told me that and you can tell it if you take it and drink water versus not drinking.  Hugs to you!!!!

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Sorry you are not feeling well but hope you atr much better in time for the celebration whether is be home cooked or take-out. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)