Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Kitchen Talk for February 2nd

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:46 AM
  • 15 Replies

It's Have Ice Cream For Breakfast Day!!

When was the last time you had dessert for breakfast? What was it?

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Ice cream for breakfast doesn't appeal, although I eat yogurt every day for breakfast, so there isn't that much difference. I don't usually eat dessert for breakfast, but I have finished off a piece of cake from time to time. :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
13 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Oh while it sounds good .. don't think so, lOL

Shellness
by Michell on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Well a doughnut is kinda like dessert but can't remember having ice cream.

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:43 AM

A donut is all I have ever had on occasion.  I don't think I'd like ice cream for breakfast.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Not for years.  When my oldest son was young, getting him to eat breakfast was nigh on to impossible, but he was the original cookie monster, so I started making what what we called breakfast cookies.  They had eggs, cereal, etc. in them and he was happy to eat them.  In fact not to long ago he called me to see if I could send him the recipe for breakfast cookies as one of his daughters doesn't like breakfast.  When I was younger, I would grab whatever was available to eat before rushing out the door - pie, cake, cobbler, whatever happened to be available.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:00 PM

I've never had ice cream for breakfast but I sure do love ice cream!!  lol

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I try to eat a healthy breakfast, but I do remember eating some leftover fruit crumble for breakfast several years back.    Fruit, you know, healthy..... LOL

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

A piece of pumpkin pie. Around Christmas time.

campingmomof4
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:48 PM

The day after our wedding almost 9 yrs ago..  We had 3 teenagers and the couple staying at our house had 3 teenagers.  We went to bed way late.   We eat the extra layer of wedding cake for breakfast.  It was a white cake with rasberry filling.  All 10 of us enjoyed it.   It went great with coffee.  

KittyGram
by Becky on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Sometime around Halloween.  We (daughter, SIL, their kids, my nephew, and I) had homemade apple cinnamon donuts for breakfast!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)