Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Kitchen Talk for February 3rd

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:56 AM
  • 14 Replies

It's SuperBowl Sunday!

What's your favorite tailgating snack? What are you cooking today?

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:50 AM

I made honey coated peanuts,  a snack mix using oyster crackers and ranch dressing mix. I bought a dip for chips and a platter of seven layer dip at the supermarket.

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I don't have one. I don't tailgate or watch football.

Not sure if I am cooking today. It's going to be a busy day. I'm working, then going to a movie with my kids.

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I don't tailgate or watch football.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
24 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

We're making those mini hotdogs in the cresent rolls,
As well as BLT's later :)

campingmomof4
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Making a brunch for dh and I.  Going to a superbowl party later this afternoon.  Made deviled eggs for that.  So I don't have to cook dinner tonight.   YEAH!!!

witch_e_woman
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:53 AM

We're not having a party or going to a tailgate party... We'll just munch on whatever we have here in the house for today...nbd.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Going to a Super Bowl party at friends later.  Game doesn't come on until 3:30 here on the west coast.  For that I am taking buffalo chicken wings and dipping sauce, and some crab crescent roll-ups.  I'm not much of a football fan but I like the friends who will be at the party.

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:11 PM

We don't do Super Bowls. Years past we have had Super Plate Parties where we have fun and games with paper plates. Any football talk is not allowed.

This year we didn't plan for one - it just snuck up on us. I thought it wasnext weekend. Might still do something yet..... 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:35 PM

I don't watch football.  I have gone to superbowl parties but not this year.  I'm not cooking anything.  We're eating left over chicken and dumplings from yesterday. 

gmadiane
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:06 PM

no party for me this year and I am kind of bummed about it, usually its nachos, veggies and dips, wings

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)