Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:18 AM
  • 44 Replies

come tell us....

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:19 AM

It's the start of the week and time to go back to work.  Sure was sleeping good this morning and didn't want to get up.  lol  Coffee is helping me wake up though.  Hope you all have a great day!!!   :)

GaleJ
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Well I'm planning on spending the day doing the clean-up from our little family Super Bowl party and then in the evening I plan to go and get the materials I need to make the Valentines for my husband, my son, and his girlfriend. I don't even mind having to clean up from last night, we had such a nice time and there's no hurry so as soon as I've finished the cuppa my husband left for me I'll get started emptying the dishwasher so I can refill it.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Sounds like a busy day for you!  Hope it's a good one.  I'm about to head out to work. 

Quoting GaleJ:

Well I'm planning on spending the day doing the clean-up from our little family Super Bowl party and then in the evening I plan to go and get the materials I need to make the Valentines for my husband, my son, and his girlfriend. I don't even mind having to clean up from last night, we had such a nice time and there's no hurry so as soon as I've finished the cuppa my husband left for me I'll get started emptying the dishwasher so I can refill it.

WillTimsmom
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:59 AM

I've got to get a scrapbooking swap in the mail, shop for pet food (i have 3 dogs and 3 cats).  I also need to clean off my scrapbooking table. 

But I'm going to start off the day meeting my best friend for coffee!

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Crewing the play. We do 2 plays very near me. Glad because it is snowing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nana9106
by Darlene on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I had a super great time in NC over the weekend....but now it's back to the grind

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Back to work.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Hoping to clean upstairs,
We'll see how that goes ;)

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:22 AM

We were going to take my daughter skating at an outdoor rink but it is -7 so I think not!!!

Doing laundry, maybe some shopping. Making valentines with my daughter for her exchange. We exchange with an on-line group of homeschoolers from across the states. We still have our tree up and will decorate it with valentines like we did last year.

Yes, thank goodness for coffee! 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:01 PM

That is a great way to start the day.  I hope you had fun!  :)

Quoting WillTimsmom:

I've got to get a scrapbooking swap in the mail, shop for pet food (i have 3 dogs and 3 cats).  I also need to clean off my scrapbooking table. 

But I'm going to start off the day meeting my best friend for coffee!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)