Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us....

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Replies (41-44):
cpilz1965
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:54 PM

thats god  went well today my prayers with you and your family in this time in your life

Quoting LadySaphira:

Took my mom to her first chemo appontment. It only took about an hour and a half and she did good. They gave her Iv Zofran first, I am sure that helped. I layed down to read after I got home an zonked out for almost 3 hours yikes!

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Has been a crazy week last week and starting this week out busy as well.

For now, I'm heading to bed.  Have a great day tomorrow and I'll pop in if I can.  :)

homeskoolmama
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I know, it's a mess.

Yes, Justin lives with my mom, he and M broke up and he had to move out. So he is back home. Can't afford his own place and child support. However , since the baby is at my moms 24/7 or atleast 5 days a week, I don't see why he pays M and not my mom.

Just a big mess is what it is.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Wow....you and your poor mom.  lol  Does she do this often?  I don't know if I could handle having a little one 24/7 now.  I don't think I could hang!!  lol  So, is Justin living there now?  I guess I didn't realize that.  I just thought the baby was there all the time.  I'm sorry...can't keep up!!!  lol  I hope you get to rest some tonight.  Good luck dealing with all that you have on you Dawn!!  Love and hugs to you    :)

Quoting homeskoolmama:

OH GOSH it has  been a long day.  The baby fell asleep early last night and my mom and I stayed up until midnight talking. Well about 1230 J woke up crying and was up until 330. Justin's alarm went off at 4-5 because he would not shut it off, I was up at 6 could not go back to sleep and I am exhausted. A walking zombie! Took mom and one of her sisters to pay bills and shopping, with a whiny baby along! CALGON take me away

cpilz1965
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:14 PM

what am I doing woke up at 2 am with chills and sweats 102 temp sore throat and ear ache headache called in to work well was told to call back at 8 am cannot believe that told them had temp but he did not know how to cover shift so I had to go to clients house well guess what got relief at 10 am went to urgent car got strep throat, and sinus infection guess what i just infected a client because of my supervisor this client is one on one and on hospice care and being sick had to work boy this is one times i hate my job. i was forced to go to work why.anyway no I'm off work till wend. and on antibiotics and hubby out in WI so have still do his newspaper route. but at least i will not be around anyone. I'm so tired and cannot lay down cause my head hurts and my throat is so sore cannot swallow but told to drink lots of fluid cannot swallow well that's my lovely day its got to be 74 out and I'm out with heat on in car and sweatshirt on now i know I'msick. i'm even that sick i cannot get the girls to do their chores my house is mess i have spent so  much time getting my house redy for my best friend from high school is coming at end of month and i have totally scrubbed the kitchen down and they have done actually nothing since then no dishes not garbage out floors nothing i can kill them right now worse of all they are 27 and 21 year old girls

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)