Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Tuesday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us.....

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:41 AM
Replies (31-35):
Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes it did.  I finally made Ruby.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Hope you have a good day Nancy!!  Did your member rank change???  lol  Seems like its new.  :)

Quoting Why123:

Working.  It was very quiet yesterday but things have been rather busy so far this morning.

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. I hope you have a good day, too. Lunch was fun, a group of friends get together once a month. Then I shopped and got groceries. Ready for a break now, after laundry. LOL!

Quoting louannwilkins:

Hey Barb!!  I hope you are having a good day and were able to go to lunch!   :)

Quoting Bmat:

cleaning, laundry, supposedly going out to lunch with friends, although it depends on if the roads are clear.

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Congratulations!

Quoting Why123:

Yes it did.  I finally made Ruby.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Hope you have a good day Nancy!!  Did your member rank change???  lol  Seems like its new.  :)

Quoting Why123:

Working.  It was very quiet yesterday but things have been rather busy so far this morning.

jules8289
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:24 PM

First off I haven't been here as much as I'd like the last few days and I just noticed......you changed your picture! I like it! I just hope it's not been different for a week or something. lol  Today as always I went to work in the optical mine. Went and got my hair cut. Ahhhh.....feels so nice to get that done. Came home to a dinner already cooked by my DH. I was happy to get accepted by a new Dr.  But..don't we hire them? But yet we go through the interview process. Food for thought. Took my sleepy med, took a shower and I'm in my pj's. Thinking about a nice bowl of rainbow sherbert. Then bed.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:18 PM

We've missed you!  Hope you'll be able to get back in more regular now.  Thanks about the pic....it's one of me and my granddaughter...Breana. 

That is strange about being accepted by the new dr.  lol  You're not the first person I've heard say that this is what they had to do.  It just sounds so odd to me!! lol  I hope you will be happy with this dr. in the long run.  Rainbow sherbet....that sounds REALLY good too!! lol  Have a good night!!  :)

Quoting jules8289:

First off I haven't been here as much as I'd like the last few days and I just noticed......you changed your picture! I like it! I just hope it's not been different for a week or something. lol  Today as always I went to work in the optical mine. Went and got my hair cut. Ahhhh.....feels so nice to get that done. Came home to a dinner already cooked by my DH. I was happy to get accepted by a new Dr.  But..don't we hire them? But yet we go through the interview process. Food for thought. Took my sleepy med, took a shower and I'm in my pj's. Thinking about a nice bowl of rainbow sherbert. Then bed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN