Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us...

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Replies (31-38):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Nothing like some road rage to end the day....ugh....Hope you make it through quickly!!  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Stuck in a traffic jam!! The day was going great until this!

LeJane
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Hi there.       I went to a town to take care of some business and stop at the grocery store.   (18 miles one way ) - The visibility was terrible.    The snow has stopped now so tomorrow early travel should be fine.      I have been trying to catch up:     cleaning, baking and cooking.    We have homemade bread with pork roast, potatoes, carrots, celery and gravy for supper.   It has been so nice to have a day off.    What a needed break.......   I just made an xpresso and wanted to get a  CM fix while pampering myself for a moment.    Hope you all are having a great day..

I am back on the day shift for the next 4 days starting tomorrow.   

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Made it through quicker than I expected to. Of course by then I had cancelled us going to social group. We could have made it but oh well.  

Quoting louannwilkins:

Nothing like some road rage to end the day....ugh....Hope you make it through quickly!!  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Stuck in a traffic jam!! The day was going great until this!

PestPatti
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:07 PM

I went to work today, then went to the gym after work.  45 minute strength and power class.

There was a little drama at the gym, apparently there is a women who thinks she has a "permanent" space from week to week.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Glad you're back on day shift!  All of your food sounds delicious!!!  Have a good night!!   :)

Quoting LeJane:

Hi there.       I went to a town to take care of some business and stop at the grocery store.   (18 miles one way ) - The visibility was terrible.    The snow has stopped now so tomorrow early travel should be fine.      I have been trying to catch up:     cleaning, baking and cooking.    We have homemade bread with pork roast, potatoes, carrots, celery and gravy for supper.   It has been so nice to have a day off.    What a needed break.......   I just made an xpresso and wanted to get a  CM fix while pampering myself for a moment.    Hope you all are having a great day..

I am back on the day shift for the next 4 days starting tomorrow.   

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Way to go on going to the gym!!!  I went there too but only did the treadmill.  I walked 2 1/2 miles and then just got off because my hip was bothering me.  Hopefully management will straighten this woman out!  lol   Have a nice night!   :)

Quoting PestPatti:

I went to work today, then went to the gym after work.  45 minute strength and power class.

There was a little drama at the gym, apparently there is a women who thinks she has a "permanent" space from week to week.

lovegrandbaby
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations on 25 yrs.  Hope you had a wonderful day.  My 25th is the 20th of this month.

Quoting darmomusaf:

Went to work for just a couple of hours this morning. I have the rest of the week off and need to do some heavy cleaning here at the house, but today is hubby and my 25th Wedding Anniversary so I think we may just get out of the house and go find some antique shops and have a day out!

homeskoolmama
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:54 PM

sigh...I am so exhausted and want to go to bed so bad. Problem, I'm sleeping in the living room, it is a trailer so it is all open, livingroom,diningroom and kitchen. At 6 pm my mom was dozing in her chair, now she is up and making all sorts of noise and I have said I was tired and not feeling well, high fibro pain and wanting to sleep, she is steady banging around and doing dishes, cutting up collards and making Justins lunch for tomorrow.

Sleeping in the livingroom I will be up at 4 when his alarm goes off and IF I am lucky I'll get to sleep again at 6 when he finally leaves. Then I'll be up at 7, seems I can't sleep past that.

My mom however will sleep until 9.

OK bitch session over.

Today we did a lot of errands and doctor visits. My dad was better today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)