Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:09 AM
  • 38 Replies

come tell us...

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Hello ladies....well...I'am at home and not going to work.  I had a customer call me to cancel....again....sigh....It's kind of hard to make a living when people cancel.  It's not like I'm a 2 income family.  lol  It's just me.  No work...no money.  It gets so frustrating!!!!!  Anyway....I'm just being whiny this morning I guess.  Sorry!!  :)

It's going to be a good day.  I'm gonna make it be one!!  Hope you all have a great day too.  Hey...it's the middle of the week!!   :)

lovegrandbaby
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I am home - as usual - guess I have to shower early, get laundry done, get list ready for grocery store and go to the drugstore.  Other than that, same boring stuff.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:47 AM

LOL  Well, I hope you have a good day....and an exciting one too!!  :)

Quoting lovegrandbaby:

I am home - as usual - guess I have to shower early, get laundry done, get list ready for grocery store and go to the drugstore.  Other than that, same boring stuff.

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Going to the mall. Snow tomorrow so going to the grocery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Having tea with a friend. Consulting with handyman about getting new flooring in the house.

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Working.  Making edits to the chemistry tests.

robin7771
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Hope your day brightens up! Robinhugs

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Went to work for just a couple of hours this morning. I have the rest of the week off and need to do some heavy cleaning here at the house, but today is hubby and my 25th Wedding Anniversary so I think we may just get out of the house and go find some antique shops and have a day out!

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Larry had to work a double shift last night so he worked from 2pm yesterday until 6am this morning so hes sleeping. And has to be back in at 2pm this afternon. So I've been outside playing witht the dogs and cleaning out my truck so it will be ready to go to the garage Friday and get work done on it.

Other then that nothing much going on. Kind of bored.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Ugh....snow....well hope you can get everything you need and then stay inside and be warm tomorrow!!   :)

Quoting atlmom2:

Going to the mall. Snow tomorrow so going to the grocery.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)