Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

How is everyone's week going so far?

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:07 PM
  • 17 Replies

I'm going to be in and out as it is our busiest season at work. Right now I am forcing myself to take a "chill" because I have literally been working myself sick. Makes my anxiety go up!

So I'm sitting here with the broom look around at all the leaves and petals scattered across the floors in all 4 room. What the heck right! You can only do what you can do!

So what are you up to?

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Definitely you need to take a break. Be extra kind to yourself on your off hours and try to not bring work worries home with you.

My week has gone OK, fast. :)

EireLass
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:17 PM

My 2 year old grandson arrived Friday night. He'll be here until March 5th. What a joy he is. He's really funny. Love him to pieces.

Last night I came down with something. I'm assuming 'airports disease'. ha. Throwing up, body aches, chills. Now that he's able to run around and touch everything, I'm guessing he brought something in. He's fine, Dan's fine, just me. Blah.

Shellness
by Michell on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:24 PM

No cooking, hot baths...that's me!

Quoting Bmat:

Definitely you need to take a break. Be extra kind to yourself on your off hours and try to not bring work worries home with you.

My week has gone OK, fast. :)

Shellness
by Michell on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:26 PM

He's a gorgeous one! Sorry you're sick and when the babies there too! I hope it passes quickly.

Quoting EireLass:

My 2 year old grandson arrived Friday night. He'll be here until March 5th. What a joy he is. He's really funny. Love him to pieces.

Last night I came down with something. I'm assuming 'airports disease'. ha. Throwing up, body aches, chills. Now that he's able to run around and touch everything, I'm guessing he brought something in. He's fine, Dan's fine, just me. Blah.

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:33 PM

My week has been very peaceful.  Nobody is having problems.  I did my job well.

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Yay on having your grandson.  Sorry about you being sick.  I hope you are better soon.

Quoting EireLass:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Take it easy,
so far so good here ;)

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:08 PM

He is soooo cute!!!! I am sorry to hear that you haven't been well. I hope you get over it soon.

Quoting EireLass:

gmadiane
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:55 PM

stressful week, lots of personal issues going on right now, dh and I having some issues

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:15 PM

My week is ok so far.  I volunteered at the hospital yesterday and it was a busy shift.  Today, Cassidy was told that she will have her post-surgery braces removed in a week, just before her 21st birthday, so she is thrilled.  She will still have to wear a retainer for several months, but at least that can be taken out.  Last night my husband and I went out for dinner to one  of our fav restaurants, part of the dine out Vancouver specials going on right now.  A three course meal for $28 in a fine dining restaurant.  I had a NY 8 oz. steak which was perfect.  Today I am a little bored, and will go out for a walk if the rain stops. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)