Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:48 AM
  • 35 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Hello ladies....got to go jump in the shower and be ready to leave here by about 7 10.  I didn't sleep well last night for some reason.  Ugh....tomorrow I have to get up even earlier.  Ugh again.  lol  Hope you all have a great day!!   :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:52 AM

I'm OFF!!

I think we are going to Hamtramack to get Paczkis. I want to go to a few more stores today too. Just hanging out with my SO!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Yes, it's Tuesday.  I left quite a bit undone yesterday at the office so as soon as I get there I will be off and running.  lol.  Yesterday was absolutely insane at the office.  We had a lobby full of clients - standing room only.  Why oh WHY do they insist on bringing their children with them?  Our office echos so badly - and when you have crying children and toddlers running amok - well, it's no wonder I had so much left to do!  WB had me working on a sign a few months ago, something to the effect "WE EAT CHILDREN" but she took it back from me, I assumed to do some tweaking, but a sign has yet to surface.  I'd like a sign, in bright yellow with big letters that tells parents to keep their children quiet. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Glad you're off!!  Now....what are paczkis?  lol   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I'm OFF!!

I think we are going to Hamtramack to get Paczkis. I want to go to a few more stores today too. Just hanging out with my SO!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:09 AM

LOL  Hope you have a good day with no screaming kids!!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Yes, it's Tuesday.  I left quite a bit undone yesterday at the office so as soon as I get there I will be off and running.  lol.  Yesterday was absolutely insane at the office.  We had a lobby full of clients - standing room only.  Why oh WHY do they insist on bringing their children with them?  Our office echos so badly - and when you have crying children and toddlers running amok - well, it's no wonder I had so much left to do!  WB had me working on a sign a few months ago, something to the effect "WE EAT CHILDREN" but she took it back from me, I assumed to do some tweaking, but a sign has yet to surface.  I'd like a sign, in bright yellow with big letters that tells parents to keep their children quiet. 

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Crewing the play today!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:30 AM

House stuff & waiting for the bug guy to come. LOL
Nothing exciting :)

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Paczkis are Polish jelly donuts that are eaten before Lent.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Glad you're off!!  Now....what are paczkis?  lol   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I'm OFF!!

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Working.  One of the nursing tests is having password problems.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Larry is off today but has a doctors appointment at the VA clinic which over an hour a way from where we live so we have to leave about 11:30 to get there by one for his appointment.  We took Kali out of school so she could ride with us since we wouldn't of been home in time to pick her up.  So we'll do that then stop and get a bite to eat on the way home.  And I need to run by the grocery store on the way back into town.  Hopefully the bad weather will hold off until we're home.  Its supposed to start out as rain then change into a wet snow,they're just not sure exactly when its going to start and when the change over will happen. But only calling for 1-3 inches so not much to worry about. Just people around here drive a little crazy when the white stuff starts to stick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)