Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Why can't people just get along?? Why do they always have to drum up drama and bitterness everywhere they go? What is the point in all of this?? Doesn't anyone care any more about treating others the way they want to be treated?? Doesn't anyone care any more about being kind and loving towards people?? It seems that people have lost their compassion. Empathy has taken another route. No one gives a fu** anymore and personally it makes me very. very sad. What kind of world are all of these little kids growing up in?? Please people just be sweet to one another. Instead of knocking someone on their ass and kicking them when theyre down, try holding out your hand, helping them up, giving them a hug and telling them everything is gonna be ok. And you know what?? Some might think I sound all mushy and I sound like a hippy peace freak or whatever they want to call me but I dont care about any of that. I love being a good person. I love being nice to people. I love caring about people. I love having a big heart and being kind and considerate. I love helping those who need it. Yes I love being able to hold my hand out to someone and helping them to their feet. I love to see the smile on someone's face when I smile at them. My Mother, God rest her soul, was exactly this way. She taught me all of this. And I will be forever grateful to her for that. Being like this feels good to me and it makes my heart full. I will never ever change for anyone or anything. I love myself and I love who I am and I will never apologize for it. Ever!!!

And Audi aka LostOsbourne

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Replies (21-29):
homeskoolmama
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

People are selfish , self centered, arrogant, mean spirited and just not taught manners.

Normally mean people are mean because they have not been shown love or they have serious imagine issues.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Sunday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Love your thoughts,
It is very sad that people today are not as *kind* as years ago.
Never change as you are a great person & it is wonderful you are like you are ;)

lostosbourne
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Oh lol I was like ummm Warner Brothers?? lol 

Quoting suzeebloch:

the Wife Boss, where I work, can be difficult to work with/for some days.  most days. 

Quoting lostosbourne:

What is the WB? 

Quoting suzeebloch:

Could you come and talk to my office sometime?  Especially to the WB?   Of course, she'd probably tell you she IS all this. 

I like to think I'm nice - almost to a fault.  It's the way I was raised.  I'd prefer to smile than frown, to laugh than to cry, to dance than to sit still.  I sing along to the tunes on my computer at work, of course very quietly to myself and if I'm not on the phone! 

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, there are good people out there - count you and your Mum as two of them!!!

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this

So true.  I try to hard to be pleasant and approachable.  Sometimes I get the smiles back - other times I just get a scowl.  We just have to remember to keep sharing the happiness. 

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

It is people who are very unhappy and don't even like themselves who act out in mean ways towards other people.  I don't agree that this is something new, it is as old as time, as long as there have been humans on earth.  I try hard to be a good person, and really enjoy my once weekly volunteer shift at a hospital. I get to help people and smile at everyone for several hours, and people smile back (most anyways).  I know what you are saying, and it is good you got that off your chest. 

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Quoting lostosbourne:

Quoting suzeebloch:

the Wife Boss, where I work, can be difficult to work with/for some days.  most days. 

Quoting lostosbourne:

What is the WB? 

Quoting suzeebloch:

Could you come and talk to my office sometime?  Especially to the WB?   Of course, she'd probably tell you she IS all this. 

I like to think I'm nice - almost to a fault.  It's the way I was raised.  I'd prefer to smile than frown, to laugh than to cry, to dance than to sit still.  I sing along to the tunes on my computer at work, of course very quietly to myself and if I'm not on the phone! 

OMG, I always thought it was "Work Bitch".   LOL

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you have had something happen....

I agree with you but I think that there are more nice people out there than mean, it's just that the mean, nasty people are the ones yelling and screaming the loudest so they are the ones seen the most.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:48 AM

I thought it was Wife Bitch and Husband Bitch! LOL

Quoting DesignGirl450:

Quoting lostosbourne:

Quoting suzeebloch:

Quoting lostosbourne:

What is the WB? 

Quoting suzeebloch:

OMG, I always thought it was "Work Bitch".   LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)