Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When was the last time you were in a classroom?

Posted by   + Show Post

teacher            graduate

Who was it for?  Your child's or grandchild's back to school night, parent teacher meeting?  Science projects?

Perphaps you have gone back to school?

The last time I was in a classroom was last year  (January)for my nephew, it was for a what are we going to do with him meeting with several school staff and his therapist.  Not fun.

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Replies (31-40):
emeraldc2
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:00 AM

I am a special needs para. In a classroom every day.

kimbermccub
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
When was I in a classroom....hmmm. Well, when I first saw this I thought, "When was I taught in a classroom". The answer is today. I am watching a series on Grace by Max Lucado and he taught me about how to accept grace as a gift. So, my answer is-today. On my couch, before work. Good question! Thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LEK19
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Since we are homeschooling Anna, it really has been awhile since I have been in a traditional classroom. I volunteered a lot and was a regular presence in my other kids' schools. On Fridays Anna has a "schoolday" with a local homeschool cooperative, so I am there every Friday.

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Last years back to school night. Fall 2011. Youngest graduated 2012.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I visited my son's classroom when he was in HS, and I was the only parent, and he took a lot of ribbing about it. So I didn't again.  simple frown

Quoting suzeebloch:

I haven't stepped foot in a classroom since Johnny was in middle school.  And he's 22 now.  lol.  I don't think I visited any of his classrooms when he was in high school - well, maybe his first year?  Honestly, I can't recall. 

lostosbourne
by Audi on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:41 PM

I work in a middle school. And even tho I am in the cafe mostly I do go into the classrooms every once in awhile to give something to a teacher or whatever. 

And Audi aka LostOsbourne

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:07 PM

In recent years, I have taken some Spanish classes and watercolour painting classes, both in adult continuing education, held in a local high school. 

tinysmom160
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:21 PM

When my daughter was in first grade I taught for 3 years and had my own classroom so 15 years ago

CometGirl
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:42 PM

I'm in a classroom everyday.  I work at an elementary school.

Mariagma3
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:46 PM

In 2010 before I graduated for Medical Assisting. It has got me nowhere, but I was there...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)