Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:21 AM
  • 32 Replies

come tell us......

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:23 AM

I'm up and showered and got my make up on and now it's almost time to go.  Oh happy day....and it's raining....another happy day.  lol  I slept pretty good last night so that's a good thing.  Hope you all have a good day.  I've got 2 houses to do so I'll see you all in a little while.  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:33 AM

I've been curious about timing of taking morning showers - do you take your shower shortly after you've woken up?  I can't do that - I am so used to being up for a couple of hours, getting my work done and then take my shower - the last thing I want to do when I wake up is take my shower first!  lol.

But yay, it's Wednesday!  Yesterday was SO much more peaceful than Monday.  Holy Cow we had a bunch of screaming meemees in the office on Monday.  They are so distracting!  But then it seemed like yesterday just dragged on.  lol.  At least I got most of what I needed to get done done yesterday. and that's a good thing.

New book my therapist gave me to read, "How to Work for an Idiot:  Survive and Thrive Without Killing Your Boss."  lol  I told GA and MM (the 2 coworkers in our little nonprofit) about this book and they both want to read it. 

Well, I "overslept" this morning - didn't crawl out from under the covers until 4:45, and then it took another 20 minutes for my computer to boot up - when I shut it down last night, there was an update.  ugh.  So I wasn't able to start typing until 5:05.  I really dislike having to "rush" to get my early morning work done; tends to set the tone for my day of feeling rushed.  Oh well.  It Is What It Is.  lol.  

Have a great day, everyone! 

Quoting louannwilkins:

I'm up and showered and got my make up on and now it's almost time to go.  Oh happy day....and it's raining....another happy day.  lol  I slept pretty good last night so that's a good thing.  Hope you all have a good day.  I've got 2 houses to do so I'll see you all in a little while.  :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:33 AM

I'm OFF!!

I have to do Boy Scout stuff today. Laundry. I'm out of money until tomorrow so it will be a lazy day.

I have to take DS to social group tonight. My niece is tagging along becaue she has to interview someone that works with developmentally disabled in a community setting.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:44 AM

I normally get up and brush my teeth, wash my face, turn the coffee pot on and get my stuff together and then shower.  It depends on how much time I have.  I'd rather sleep until I have to get up!!  LOL  Hope you have a good day today too!   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

I've been curious about timing of taking morning showers - do you take your shower shortly after you've woken up?  I can't do that - I am so used to being up for a couple of hours, getting my work done and then take my shower - the last thing I want to do when I wake up is take my shower first!  lol.

But yay, it's Wednesday!  Yesterday was SO much more peaceful than Monday.  Holy Cow we had a bunch of screaming meemees in the office on Monday.  They are so distracting!  But then it seemed like yesterday just dragged on.  lol.  At least I got most of what I needed to get done done yesterday. and that's a good thing.

New book my therapist gave me to read, "How to Work for an Idiot:  Survive and Thrive Without Killing Your Boss."  lol  I told GA and MM (the 2 coworkers in our little nonprofit) about this book and they both want to read it. 

Well, I "overslept" this morning - didn't crawl out from under the covers until 4:45, and then it took another 20 minutes for my computer to boot up - when I shut it down last night, there was an update.  ugh.  So I wasn't able to start typing until 5:05.  I really dislike having to "rush" to get my early morning work done; tends to set the tone for my day of feeling rushed.  Oh well.  It Is What It Is.  lol.  

Have a great day, everyone! 

Quoting louannwilkins:

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:45 AM

Woo Hoo to being off.  Too bad you have to be up and about so early though.  Hope you have a nice lazy day.  Those are great!!!   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I'm OFF!!

I have to do Boy Scout stuff today. Laundry. I'm out of money until tomorrow so it will be a lazy day.

I have to take DS to social group tonight. My niece is tagging along becaue she has to interview someone that works with developmentally disabled in a community setting.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I have to get the boys to school. I try to explain that to my work when they try to use the incentive of sleeping in when they schedule me a night shift. LOL

I couldn't figure out why I've stay so tired this week. I finally figured out it was the cheap allergy pill that I was taking every morning! MEDICINE HEAD!

Not taking it today!!

Quoting louannwilkins:

Woo Hoo to being off.  Too bad you have to be up and about so early though.  Hope you have a nice lazy day.  Those are great!!!   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I'm OFF!!

Cindy

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Nothing much. Going to the grocery.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Not going to work today.  I am taking my daughter in law to the doctor.

robin7771
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Hi!

Been busy deleting books I read off my kindle-fire and straightening up the house. Yes still raining here. To Bright Sunshiney Days. Cheers! Robin

LEK19
I feel Halloween in the air!
Wednesday at 3:43 PM
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Storytime this morning and Anna has a playdate this afternoon at our place. I was told the local grocery store has a good sale on meat so I will check that out. I have some cleaning to do. My Son #2 is coming to visit this weekend. It will be like Christmas all over again. He is bringing the gifts he didn't want to mail.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)