Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Kitchen Talk for February 13th

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:35 AM
  • 11 Replies

What leftovers are in your fridge RIGHT NOW??

Cindy

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:15 AM

I'm getting lazy!  I have two servings of a Japanese chicken hot pot that I'm sure has gone bad by now.  There are three fully cooked sausage patties that I keep forgetting are in there - don't know if they are good enough to eat now though.  lol.  I bought a head of Napa cabbage (a chinese cabbage) that I used for the Japanese hot pot but I seriously doubt I'm gonna be eating that.  come weekend, I'll have to clean out my fridge.  I did throw out 3 cups of homemade yogurt last night - I make 6 cups at a time when I make yogurt but when the weather is cold, if I don't eat one every day, they will eventually go bad because they are homemade, with no preservatives.

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:02 AM

No clue

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Meat loaf & soup :)

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:17 AM

A pork chop, some brown rice and some cooked pasta. 

KittyGram
by Becky on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:28 AM

The only leftovers I have is some lentils that I cooked Monday night that are going to be frozen in one-serving-sized packages tonight.  And a little bit of rice that I'll eat tonight with dinner.  And a chicken carcass from a rotisserie chicken that has to go into the crock pot tonight.  Other than those, I have some fresh veggies, some yogurt, and some condiments.  

I've gotten REALLY good lately about not wasting food, so I've been making sure to either eat it or freeze it. 

nana9106
by Darlene on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:09 AM
I don't think I have any leftovers right now. I usually take the leftovers for lunch
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Pork roast

Salad

Mac n Cheese

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Ham that is going into a pot of beans tommorow,mac and cheese(which will be eaten for lunch),some odds and ends of veggies that will get frozen and put in a pot of soup.

gmadiane
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:34 PM

chilli

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Potato salad, black beans. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)