Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Thursday?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:50 AM
  • 33 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:50 AM

hello ladies....time to get ready for work here in a few minutes.  I've done some getting ready and now I just feel the need for my coffee.  lol  Hope you all have a great day!!!   :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:09 AM

One of my docs was out of the office yesterday and will be again today and Friday.  I got to sleep in until 5:30!  I could have slept in longer but the Valentine Fairy has to drop off the little treats for the 11 surrogate kids I have at the office - I'm picking up my coworker, MM this morning, so the Valentine Fairy has to get to the office first.

LMW and I had our weekly meeting with the WB yesterday -  and LMW got scolded over not making better notes! and she's been there 5 years.  I make copious notes just to cover my @$$.  lol.  I did get "scolded" too, - over a calendaring issue - actually something I did NOT get on the calendar - but at the beginning of February I recognized a potential problem and have been taking steps to prevent that from happening and of course have been documenting it on my nightly list - the issue the WB found was from earlier in the year - and after I pointed out I had already recognized this potential issue and am taking steps to prevent that, she didn't yell or chew me out after all.  whew.

anyway, I'm glad it's Thursday because that means tomorrow is Friday and then it's the WEEKEND!

have a great day, everyone!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Whew...glad you didn't get chewed out bad!  lol  She expects perfection I think.  Anyway..it does seem to be going better for you now.  Hope you have a great day.  By the way....that's sweet of you to give Valentine gifts.  sigh...I guess if I get anything I'll go buy it myself.  lol  

Quoting suzeebloch:

One of my docs was out of the office yesterday and will be again today and Friday.  I got to sleep in until 5:30!  I could have slept in longer but the Valentine Fairy has to drop off the little treats for the 11 surrogate kids I have at the office - I'm picking up my coworker, MM this morning, so the Valentine Fairy has to get to the office first.

LMW and I had our weekly meeting with the WB yesterday -  and LMW got scolded over not making better notes! and she's been there 5 years.  I make copious notes just to cover my @$$.  lol.  I did get "scolded" too, - over a calendaring issue - actually something I did NOT get on the calendar - but at the beginning of February I recognized a potential problem and have been taking steps to prevent that from happening and of course have been documenting it on my nightly list - the issue the WB found was from earlier in the year - and after I pointed out I had already recognized this potential issue and am taking steps to prevent that, she didn't yell or chew me out after all.  whew.

anyway, I'm glad it's Thursday because that means tomorrow is Friday and then it's the WEEKEND!

have a great day, everyone!

WillTimsmom
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Still resting and trying to get over this pneumonia - I go back to work in 1 week!  I am hoping to feel up to going out to lunch with DH.  Then I really need to go visit my Dad who was diagnosed with lymphoma a couple of weeks ago.  If I still have enough energy, a trip to the Chiropracter will make me feel better and I have some small gifts to drop off for my niece and 3 nephews. 

But we will see what my body / lungs think I should do today.  I need to listen to them. 

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Nothing really. Going to get some light freezing rain around here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Making those annoying phone calls, laundry & house stuff ;)

frankie1971
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I have to run to the store for a few things then it's back home to keep an eye on my 14 year while he's doing his school work. 

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Catching up on household and homeschooling stuff - the usual Thursday thing lately! My second son is coming on Saturday, so thinking about shopping for groceries and what to make when he is home. He usually brings stuff, too. This time it is different smoked salmon, cheeses, coffee and ham - he wants Mom's ham and eggs (though they are nothing special!).

Anybody doing anything for Valentine's Day? If anything romantic is going to happen I have to plan it with him and I haven't done that yet. He got me a card two weeks ago and has it on his desk but hasn't given it to me yet. I think he forgot. Tell you the truth, I did, too, this morning then remembered when he left. haha! 

LeJane
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:37 AM

sleep

One more night to work,   then I am back to day schedule for a couple of weeks...      

terri-553
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I amgoing to school to be w/Thomas (g/son)for Valetine;s Party.Then,I will bring me home w/me.And give him his Valentine Gift,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)