Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:19 AM
  • 42 Replies

come tell us...

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies....well...I get to go HOME today and sleep in MY bed!!!!!  lol  I love staying with the dogs but you just have no idea how much I miss my bed!!!!  LOL  I've got cleaning here today like usual and then I'll head that way.

Hope you all have a great day!!   :)

trink5819
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Looking for a job. I have been unemployed since September, when I had a mild stroke due to stress and my work told me that my missed days would be my two week notice to quit. LOOKING FOR A JOB!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Yikes.  Sounds like something my office would do.  Hoping you find a job that isn't too stressful and that you find one, soon! 

Quoting trink5819:

Looking for a job. I have been unemployed since September, when I had a mild stroke due to stress and my work told me that my missed days would be my two week notice to quit. LOOKING FOR A JOB!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Monday.  Ugh.  But it's a short week for me because I'm having a colonoscopy Friday and taking the whole day off.  I only had to type for 2 doctors this morning, got to sleep in until 5 and am already done typing.  And it's not even 6:45 yet so I get to take my time getting ready for the office since I don't have to leave here for over an hour.  yay!

Hope everyone has a GREAT week!

PS:  Louann - I know all about being able to sleep in your own bed.  Look at it from a positive standpoint - sleeping on a different bed for a few days makes finally sleeping in your own bed all that much more "delicious!"    Ahhhhhhh!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Oh my....that's awful...the stroke and the job loss.  That is SO wrong of them on so many levels.  I have a friend who had something like that happen to her.  She broke her foot and several bones were broken and then she was diagnosed with treatable breast cancer.  They fired her too.  SO wrong!!!!  I hope you're not having any issues because of the stroke.  I will remember you in my prayers for good health and a good job!!  Keep us posted.    :)

Quoting trink5819:

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:50 AM

LOL  Delicious is right!! lol  You know one of 2 things happens when I pet sit this long....I either sleep GOOD or can't sleep at all.  lol  We'll see what happens tonight.  lol  I'm hoping for a great sleep!

I hope you have a good day at work.  I've got quite a bit to do today myself.  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Monday.  Ugh.  But it's a short week for me because I'm having a colonoscopy Friday and taking the whole day off.  I only had to type for 2 doctors this morning, got to sleep in until 5 and am already done typing.  And it's not even 6:45 yet so I get to take my time getting ready for the office since I don't have to leave here for over an hour.  yay!

Hope everyone has a GREAT week!

PS:  Louann - I know all about being able to sleep in your own bed.  Look at it from a positive standpoint - sleeping on a different bed for a few days makes finally sleeping in your own bed all that much more "delicious!"    Ahhhhhhh!

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Vacation is over :(
Back to work by 8:30 this am .
Have had a horrible migraine sin 10pm last night. It's starting to subside so hoping I don't get stuck doing hair with it.
I have a pretty busy day at the salon but all I can think about is the enormous amounts of money we blew just eating out alone. Being busy will help me feel better. All the same, we had a blast... So, bring it on Monday!
Enjoy sleeping in your bed, I know I did last night :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I'm so sorry about your migraine.  I hate those things!  Hopefully it will ease up.  I get like that sometimes when I come back from the mountains.  Honestly I think it's because of coming back to reality and troubles.  LOL  I know....you can't run away from your problems but being there sure does make me forget about them!  LOL  As for blowing money....I'm still glad you did it because it looked like you guys were having the time of your lives!!  You guys deserve it girl!!  Have a great day!!   :)

Quoting momma-t42:

Vacation is over :(
Back to work by 8:30 this am .
Have had a horrible migraine sin 10pm last night. It's starting to subside so hoping I don't get stuck doing hair with it.
I have a pretty busy day at the salon but all I can think about is the enormous amounts of money we blew just eating out alone. Being busy will help me feel better. All the same, we had a blast... So, bring it on Monday!
Enjoy sleeping in your bed, I know I did last night :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
13 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Laundry & house stuff ;)

nana9106
by Darlene on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Lets just pretend it is still the weekend...OK?....thanks :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN