Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:53 AM
  • 36 Replies

come tell us...

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning ladies....got to go to work and then I'm meeting a friend today for a late lunch.  Then hopefully to the gym.  That's about it.  Happy to be home and in my own bed.  lol  Have a great day!!   :)

chefmartha
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Picking up moving truck and trailers, packing said vehicles and disenrolling our girls from school. Yeah the joys of moving.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Today we are having a new sliding glass door installed in our house.  It's pretty cold out too.....brrrr.

My husband took the day off to take luggage back to the airport that they ruined. (we had borrowed it from our daughter, and cracked it all to pieces).

Then we are getting paperwork together to refinance the last little bit of our second mortgage.  yay, it's almost paid off.

Then tonight, I am taking the operations director from the group home out to dinner in appreciation of all the hard work she does at the group home.  She works so hard and gets so many things piled on to her, I felt she deserves a good meal. 

Glad  you got to sleep in your own bed last night...amazing how one can appreciate something as simple as that...but I understand as I too appreciate my bed.  lol

Have a marvelous day!!!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Ugh....moving is so not fun!!  lol  I hope you have a good and stress free day anyway!!  :)

Quoting chefmartha:

Picking up moving truck and trailers, packing said vehicles and disenrolling our girls from school. Yeah the joys of moving.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Yay...a new sliding door.  Don't you like having new stuff like that in your house?  Hate paying for it but it's nice to have.  lol

I hope the airport takes care of the luggage.  What a pain!!

That is so sweet of you to take her out!!  I hope you have a good day and fun at dinner!!!  :)

Quoting momma-t42:

Today we are having a new sliding glass door installed in our house.  It's pretty cold out too.....brrrr.

My husband took the day off to take luggage back to the airport that they ruined. (we had borrowed it from our daughter, and cracked it all to pieces).

Then we are getting paperwork together to refinance the last little bit of our second mortgage.  yay, it's almost paid off.

Then tonight, I am taking the operations director from the group home out to dinner in appreciation of all the hard work she does at the group home.  She works so hard and gets so many things piled on to her, I felt she deserves a good meal. 

Glad  you got to sleep in your own bed last night...amazing how one can appreciate something as simple as that...but I understand as I too appreciate my bed.  lol

Have a marvelous day!!!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Getting ready to head out to the office.  BRRR!  It's COLD out there today! 

Hope everyone has a GREAT DAY!  Stay warm where it's cold - and stay cool where it's warm! 

WillTimsmom
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:53 AM

This is my last day being off work for 2 weeks due to pneumonia.  I plan on working on my vacation scrapbook as it was a year behind.  I want to finish the book I am reading and plan healthy meals / snacks for work so I'm not just grabbing anything out of the fridge in the morning to pack. 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I'm off with lots of stuff to do.

I'm eating breakfast and have already started laundry. I have to fold laundry from last time I washed. I have to go grocery shopping. Youngest DS has to do some Merit Badge work today.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:11 AM

More laundry & the dentist later, hate the dentist ::sigh::

Scottishbrat33
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:50 AM

l am watching the snow flakes coming down.We are not suppose to get this.Oh well l could work on my taxes. Work on my quilt.Stay home and do some scapbooking.I never saw flakes like that they are very big.The groundhog said we would have6 more weeks of winter he didn't tell us it would be like this.It'sthe kind of snow to make forts and snowmen.snowgirlhave a nice day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)