Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

A weird fact about being indifferent.

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:48 PM
  • 19 Replies

Women are absolutely indifferent to their genitals; they hardly know each other. Women do not talk to them, they do not give funny nicknames to them and they never get angry with them.

So does that mean that men do this? 

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
caro100
by Carol on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Excuse me, Women call their breasts, "the girls", like guys call their testicles, "the boys".  But yes guys are much more in tune with their genitals.  They talk to them, give them names and so on.  I had a boyfriend that named his penis Mr. Happy.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:02 PM

LOl yes your so right, I guess women do call their breasts names.  Mr. Happy!

Quoting caro100:

Excuse me, Women call their breasts, "the girls", like guys call their testicles, "the boys".  But yes guys are much more in tune with their genitals.  They talk to them, give them names and so on.  I had a boyfriend that named his penis Mr. Happy.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:15 PM

This is something I never gave a whole lot of thought too, but I guess you are probably right.  We women are a bit more sensible than to be naming their genitals and I for one have never understood how breasts became girls.   I have to chuckle though when I think of names for male genitals.  My then 4 year old son came running in the house after having spent some time with the bigger boys playing outside.  Mom, mom is it true that I have an Uncle Dick?  And was horrified when I told him yes he did. 

Esmrlda
by Esme on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:22 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting mac1940:

This is something I never gave a whole lot of thought too, but I guess you are probably right.  We women are a bit more sensible than to be naming their genitals and I for one have never understood how breasts became girls.   I have to chuckle though when I think of names for male genitals.  My then 4 year old son came running in the house after having spent some time with the bigger boys playing outside.  Mom, mom is it true that I have an Uncle Dick?  And was horrified when I told him yes he did. 

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:45 PM

You crack me up - what have you been reading today?? 

sidesplittinglaughter

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I never really gave it any thought.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Lets faceit, women are more sensible poriod LOL

Quoting mac1940:

Click on my siggy to help find a cure for cancer!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:44 AM

LOL    :)

Quoting mac1940:

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I never thought about it, but I did have one boyfriend who called his "Caesar".  And no, mine was not Cleopatra. 

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Well, I wouldn't call the breasts genitals.  But yeah... not into naming the area.  I wonder if the difference is that the guy's is so active that they feel it is a pet?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)