Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:01 AM
  • 75 Replies

come tell us...

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Good morning....just got up and still feel tired.  lol  I went to bed early too.  Maybe I worked harder than I thought this week.  lol  Not sure what I'll be doing today.  Maybe just hanging out here at home.  Hope you all have a great day!!!    :)

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Well, with all this beautiful snow comes the digging out.. lol
Heading out to start digging paths.
I have a meeting with new director at group home in early afternoon to talk about constructive plan for my house staff.
Thankfully I have a counseling appt afterwards.(he better not cancel) lolol
I too went to bed early and am still tired.

Tomorrow I'm at salon all day.
Oh, have I mentioned I still have an in decorated tree that has to be taken down? (grins)

Have a great weekend Lou Ann!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Nothing much. Got new snow and I am not going out today. Not sure what is going on tomorrow. Watching the Oscars Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Friday ~

laundry, light house work, menu & market list ;)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Digging out of the snow does not sound like fun!!  lol  Hope all the family will be helping you.  That's a work out all by itself!!  lol

Hope your meeting and counseling session goes well.  I went to bed early too.  I don't know why I was so tired.  I almost felt on the verge of nausea.  I feel fine now though so who knows.  lol 

I'm just doing some laundry and cleaning....piddling here today.  I do plan to go get on the treadmill later.  That's about it! 

Hope you have a great weekend too!!    :)

Quoting momma-t42:

Well, with all this beautiful snow comes the digging out.. lol
Heading out to start digging paths.
I have a meeting with new director at group home in early afternoon to talk about constructive plan for my house staff.
Thankfully I have a counseling appt afterwards.(he better not cancel) lolol
I too went to bed early and am still tired.

Tomorrow I'm at salon all day.
Oh, have I mentioned I still have an in decorated tree that has to be taken down? (grins)

Have a great weekend Lou Ann!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Yea, there seems to be snow everywhere!!  lol  Not my fav thing.  Well, it's ok to me if I can be home and not have to get out in it or miss work.  That doesn't happen too often though.  I hope you stay warm and have a good day!   :)

Quoting atlmom2:

Nothing much. Got new snow and I am not going out today. Not sure what is going on tomorrow. Watching the Oscars Sunday.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Hope you have a good day!!  I've been doing some cleaning and laundry too.  Not too much though.  Just enjoying being on my own schedule today.   :)

Quoting hugss:

Friday ~

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds good for your day then,
Thanks I will :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Hope you have a good day!!  I've been doing some cleaning and laundry too.  Not too much though.  Just enjoying being on my own schedule today.   :)

Quoting hugss:

Friday ~

cherylam
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:54 AM

curling up on my bed for day #2 of flu.  I tried to eat this morning (big mistake), so hubby banished me back to bed for the day, probably most if not all of the weekend.  Yylenol with Beadryl is my new best friend... I sleep a lot, trying to get better, and hope to keep something down by tonight.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Taking my mom shopping and work today. Saturday so far all I have planned is work, housework, and working on y quilling. Sunday A has an appointment in Buffalo for her MRI (I know really weird day for an appointment).

Click on my siggy to help find a cure for cancer!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)