Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

for those in the path of Winter Storm Rocky ...

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Replies (11-19):
caro100
by Carol on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:37 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL.  I'm in the Well shit belt.  I was going to message you and say hold onto your hat, but as usual you're a head of me.

homeskoolmama
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Be careful and stay warm. SO glad I don't live in a snow filled area.

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I am so sorry that you are getting the brunt of the storm again.  We are supposed to get rain tomorrow turning to snow tomorrow night but they are predicting less than an inch of snow.  Stay safe.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:17 AM

hahahaha....you're so funny Ronna!

I am skeptical the weathermen have it right TWICE in a row regarding this winter storm.  But who know's, I guess we'll see in a few hours. 

Enjoy your snow day.....again :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Well about 3:30 the bosses caught wind that it was snowing in Olathe (a suburb to our south) and at 4:00 told us to all leave.  lol.  I had to take MM home (she lives the opposite direction), then had to stop at FedEx,  Highway was awful so I took the back streets.  It's still above freezing and we're getting snow in bands.  The weathermen are saying the snow will intensify between 3 a.m. and 9 a.m. tomorrow morning.  But we don't have to go to work tomorrow - they've already called it a snow day!  woo hoo! 

Quoting momma-t42:

hahahaha....you're so funny Ronna!

I am skeptical the weathermen have it right TWICE in a row regarding this winter storm.  But who know's, I guess we'll see in a few hours. 

Enjoy your snow day.....again :)

Tyger88
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Be safe & warm. :) Snow time (winter) is Almost over soon.

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:25 PM

You are right about that.  You have pneumonia - you sure don't need a foot of snow!!!  

Quoting homeskoolmama:

Be careful and stay warm. SO glad I don't live in a snow filled area.

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I am glad your heater is fixed!  Sleep late and enjoy the snow.  Send us a picture of a snow angel!!

Scottishbrat33
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:46 PM

ls anyone in the path of storm Rocky?This winter has been strange. Here at south central P.A. we haven't had a decent snow sinceChristmas EveIt has been cold and damp.happy holidays

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)