Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you?

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:32 PM
  • 18 Replies

Drink coffee?  If you do, what brand do you prefer?  Do you like any flavorings?  If you don't drink coffee, what do you prefer to drink?

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jabs54
by Jeanine on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:34 PM

No, don't drink coffee.  I love milk.  My dh on the other hand drinks a lot of coffee.  We've been buying free trade coffee.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Yes, every day.   We usually have Nescafe even though we have a coffee maker and drip coffee on hand in the fridge.  I use Splenda and 2 percent milk.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I hate coffee in any form and anything that remotely tatses like coffee.

EireLass
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I drink 2 cups every morning. Sugar and light cream. I don't really do flavors...just the regular caffeinated coffee. Yum.

Bleacheddecay
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Community coffee with chicory, I add milk and a tiny bit of half n half, sometimes a tea to my throat.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I usually have one or two cups in the morning. Our regular coffee is Folgers Country or Custom Roast and also like flavored coffees also and use the flavored syrups also. In fact this morning I wanted Mocha so I just added Hersheys Chocolate syrup before adding my cream and sugar.  

When not drinking coffee,my drink of choice is iced sweet tea.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:12 PM

I usually have 2 cups of coffee every morning and don't like the bold ones, so use Folgers and I like Coffeemate creamer in it.  Chocolate raspberry was my favorite but can't get that anymore so have been using French vanilla.  The rest of the day I drink water or tea, either iced or hot.  My husband drinks the rest of the pot of coffee we make in the morning.

sweetnana1964
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I drink a couple of cups of coffee (whaterver is on sale) a day. I like to put fat free french vanilla creamer in it

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:20 PM

I have a couple of cups in the morning - and my favorite is whatever name brand happens to be on sale!  lol.  I prefer a mild blend.  I sweeten it with Sweet N Low and lighten it with half-n-half or cream if I have it.  I've tried the store brands to save money but coffee is one item I'll spend a little extra on - I can tell the difference.  Folgers or Maxwell house, etc. they are all about the same to me so I go with whichever is on sale.

jabs54
by Jeanine on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Quoting LadySaphira:

I hate coffee in any form and anything that remotely tatses like coffee.

Me too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)