Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Drink coffee?  If you do, what brand do you prefer?  Do you like any flavorings?  If you don't drink coffee, what do you prefer to drink?

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Replies (11-18):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:31 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Foldgers coffee every morning :)

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I have a 5 cup coffee maker  I make a full pot in the morning and have a cup at home.  I pour the rest into a travel mug and take it to work with me.  I prefer Maxwell House French Roast with just plain Coffeemate.  Sometimes I will get Pumpkin Spice creamer in the fall.

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Oh, yes, I do drink coffee! I prefer 100% Columbian/Arabica coffee when I am at home. I will sample others. My son will bring me the Cosco store brand which is pretty good for a cheaper coffee when he comes to visit.

In the evening I may drink herbal teas or hot chocolate.

lostosbourne
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I LOVE coffee. Cant go a day without it. Its the first thing I do when I get up in the morning (well besides pee lol). I prefer Maxwell House but I will also drink Folgers. I like it with half and half and sugar. Once in awhile I like flavors like chocolate or pumpkin spice or vanilla or sometimes hazelnut. I do like the peppermint mocha at Christmas time. Otherwise there is nothing like that first sip in the morning of hot creamy yummy sweet coffee. Mmmm lol. I have an insulated cup with a lid that holds 6 cups of coffee and I drink on that all day. Heres a pic of my fuzzy face and my cup just happens to be in it lol. 

.Holly.
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:23 PM
I like many different k-cups for my Keurig, but lately have been buying the donut shop k-cups the most. I also like having different coffee beans to grind from various places. I'm not a fan of most store bought ground coffee..it just doesn't taste the same to me. I only drink one cup a day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ktp111
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:59 PM

my confession-i drink up to 8 cups of coffee a day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chele18504
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I love coffee but only maxwell house and no flavorings.

homeskoolmama
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I'm no longer drinking coffee. I do drink herbal tea.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)