Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:14 AM
  • 35 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:15 AM

Hello ladies....time for me to go to work.  Not really awake enough yet to know if I want to or not but I guess that part really doesn't matter!!  LOL  Hope you all have a great day!!!  I need coffee.....    :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:49 AM

I have to work 8-2:30. Youngest DS has a dentist appointment because his tooth that was filled a few weeks ago is hurting.

Then I have to finish this damn Boy Scout Charter!

Tyger88
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Packing & packing some more.. Waiting on the closing date of our new home, seller is in hurry to get out.. Hopefully asap we get this done before movers come to estimate the cost. No place to even put boxes until they clean that garage out. grrrr ;) lol      Have a Wonderful Week to everyone

Tyger88cat

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Snow day!  Snowmageddon II.  Snowpocalpyse.  Snow No!  lol.  They sent us home yesterday at 4 when the snow first started - but then it stopped - there was some sleet last night around 9:45 or 10 and then I went to bed after watching the news (our late news is at 10:00).  didn't set my alarm - got up at 6:30 ... and here's what I saw when I stepped out:

steps were totally clear yesterday ...

that's my car, on the left ... the piles you see are from plowing the 12" of snow we got on Thursday ...

According to the news right now, we've had at least 8" of snow so far -  One of my neighbors said it started around 1 a.m.

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Going to an all day scrapbooking event.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Oh jeez.  power is flickering.  I hope it stays on ... blank computer monitor is no fun.  not to mention no heat, no more coffee ... everything at my place is electric - even the hot water!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Little as possible <wink>

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I have been watching the snow on the weather maps.  I looks to me like it will snow on you for a while longer.  I hope your electric stays on.  I hope you have lots of blankets and batteries if it doesn't.

Quoting suzeebloch:

Oh jeez.  power is flickering.  I hope it stays on ... blank computer monitor is no fun.  not to mention no heat, no more coffee ... everything at my place is electric - even the hot water!

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Working.  It's raining here and the rain is supposed to turn to snow over night.

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Quoting suzeebloch:

Hope you're staying warm! Does your area have emrgency shelters for people when the power goes out?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)