Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us.....

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Replies (31-35):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:50 PM

It's been a long and cold rainy day.  I think I'm going to go lay in bed and watch tv for a little bit.  Have a good night ladies!!   :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:24 PM

You live down near Branson, don't you?  How much snow did you get?  My lights flickered a couple of times and about 60,000 people metro-wide were without power and that freaked me out enough to dig out my Coleman propane stove and figure out how to use it!  Snow totals around here were in the neighborhood of 8 to 10 inches with really deep drifts ... and piles from the snow last week!

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Woke up this morning and our power had been out becuase all our clocks were blinking but evidently not to long,or we just slept through it.lol  We have about 2-3 inches of very wet snow,but it looks so pretty on the trees.  Kali is mad because since shes sick she can't go out and play in it and we actually have enough that she could of built a snow man.

Other then that just staying in and staying warm. Had to send Larry to Wal-Mart to pick up Kalis prescription and to take his Mom some of the soup I made up yesterday.

Calling for a little more snow tonight but  its not supposed to accumilate much.

caro100
by Carol on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM

It was my day off, but I had to go in to work for a MANDATORY staff meeting, oh well.  On the bright side, afterwards got my hair cut and styled and had a pedimanicure, yay.

homeskoolmama
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Slept some last night and woke up feeling horrid. Rested for a while then kicked my butt in gear. Cleaned litter boxes, did laundry, cleaned kitchen, boiled eggs, made deviled eggs, made pasta salad, put supper in crock pot, made cupcakes, did dishes and crashed.

AnaERoss
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I have confined myself to my chair and will be writing for 10-12 hours today.  Have to get this book done!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)