Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Kitchen Talk for February 26th

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:40 AM
  • 15 Replies

It's National Personal Chef Day....

Would you ever want a personal chef?If so, who would you want to cook for?

Would you want to BE someone's personal chef? If so, who would you want to cook FOR you?

Cindy

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Personal Chef?  How about Pampered Chef?  Here's an invite to all my friends here at MWAK:

You are invited to a special Pampered Chef party: 
WHERE: MY HOUSE/ON-LINE

I know how busy you all are and that you probably hate being invited to any home partiesAnd to be honest, I haven't had a party like this in ages, and I need to update my kitchen gadgets.

Pampered Chef has come out with New Consultants

and Products that are fabulous.

I have attached samples of the new home party products... 

GOTCHA!!!!!
Now, aren't you sorry you groaned and said, 'not another party'  

Forward this to all the women in your address book who have a sense of humor.   

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I would like someone to cook for me, LOL
Not going to happen though ::sigh::

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Since cooking is not my favorite pastime I would love to have someone cook for me.  I don't care who does it as long as they can make really good diabetic meals.

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Oh yes, I'd love to have a personal chef. I wouldn't want to cook for anyone else. I wouldn't mind planning meals, but not cooking. I don't have any preference as far as the person to cook for me. I'd have to sample their cooking first.  * innocent smile *

gmadiane
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I love to cook but I dont know if I would want to be someones personal chef but I would not mind having one of my own

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:14 AM

I'd like my daughter to have a personal chef that made healthy balanced meals for her but as for me, I'm happy doing my own thing.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Too bad Washington and Missouri are so far apart.  We could make a trade, you could plan and I would cook since I like to cook but planning, not so much.

Quoting Bmat:

Oh yes, I'd love to have a personal chef. I wouldn't want to cook for anyone else. I wouldn't mind planning meals, but not cooking. I don't have any preference as far as the person to cook for me. I'd have to sample their cooking first.  * innocent smile *

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I'm not sure I would want a personal chef, well maybe once in awhile, but not as a regular thing as I like to cook.  I sort of have a personal chef, come to think of it, at least for breakfast.  My dh does cook breakfast for me on a daily basis and quite often does dinner.  Would I want to be a personal chef - I'm sure it would be great fun for awhile, but then would probably turn into work.

KittyGram
by Becky on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I cook for my daughter and her family pretty often (and sometimes we all cook together), so I don't feel the need to cook for more people!! Well, sometimes it would be nice to, but generally, that need is fulfilled.  As for having someone to cook for me, I'd love to have Emeril cook for me, even just once.  And Jamie Oliver.  And Rachael.  And Sarah Moulton......  Just once each!!! 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I cook for my family and friends but I'd LOVE to have several of them cook for me.  I'm with Becky!!  lol  Jamie Oliver....I've watched him since he was young....he had a show called the naked chef....I love him!!  All the ones Becky listed would be great and even Paula Deen....yum...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)