Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kitchen Talk for February 26th

Posted by   + Show Post

It's National Personal Chef Day....

Would you ever want a personal chef?If so, who would you want to cook for?

Would you want to BE someone's personal chef? If so, who would you want to cook FOR you?

Cindy

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:40 AM
Replies (11-15):
Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:59 PM

We won a catered meal in our house a while ago. The chef brought her own cooking and serving equipment and all food, and my husband and I sat in the dining room and ate. Very very nice. :)

Esmrlda
by Esme on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:11 PM

I would love a personal chef.  They could make me some truly nutritious healthy meals and do all my shopping for me. or they could prepare them ahead of time and I could just warm them up.  I could just write them a check.  Life would be just grand!

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:39 PM

I would love to have a personal chef but can't think of anyone besides Paula Dean. I don't know a lot of chef names. I would never want to be a personal chef..some days I don't even feel like cooking for my own family LOL.

homeskoolmama
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:51 PM

I am a personal chef :) for my family

I love cooking and do cook a lot, to be a personal chef other than for my family would be great. I'd love to hang out with Michael Symon!

Shellness
by Michell on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:59 AM

Ina Garten or Giada Delarentis can cook for me anyday! No, I don't want to be a personal chef. I've done that for the last 24 yrs. with my kids and husband.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)