Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:44 AM
  • 45 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:45 AM

Hello ladies....heading out to work soon.  I'm having coffee and cereal now.  I think the rain is gone!!  I hope so anyway.  lol  Hope you all have a good day!!!   :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:53 AM

I am up and at 'em this morning.  HB texted late yesterday afternoon that the office will open at 10 this morning.  I was still up at 5:00 anyway.  lol.  I don't have a snow shovel and used a 5-gallon bucket yesterday afternoon to dig out my car and an old broom to brush off all the snow.  On the top of my car, there was a good 8 to 10 inches of heavy wet snow!  Overnight we had a little more snow as my car is blanketed with perhaps another inch this morning.  Once I'm done typing (I didn't do SQUAT yesterday!) I'll go and sweep that snow off my car and then get ready for the office.  I will be picking up my coworker, MM, because she is petrified of driving in the snow plus her car got buried behind the plow piles last week with the snow we had - so I'm sure her little car is MIA now.  lol.

I hope everyone has a great day today! 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:16 AM

I'm surprised they're opening at all.  It looks like a lot of snow to me!!  lol  I'm with MM....I'm scared to drive in it too.  You're such a good friend!!  Hope you have a good day and don't have trouble driving to and from work today.   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

I am up and at 'em this morning.  HB texted late yesterday afternoon that the office will open at 10 this morning.  I was still up at 5:00 anyway.  lol.  I don't have a snow shovel and used a 5-gallon bucket yesterday afternoon to dig out my car and an old broom to brush off all the snow.  On the top of my car, there was a good 8 to 10 inches of heavy wet snow!  Overnight we had a little more snow as my car is blanketed with perhaps another inch this morning.  Once I'm done typing (I didn't do SQUAT yesterday!) I'll go and sweep that snow off my car and then get ready for the office.  I will be picking up my coworker, MM, because she is petrified of driving in the snow plus her car got buried behind the plow piles last week with the snow we had - so I'm sure her little car is MIA now.  lol.

I hope everyone has a great day today! 

jdy9440
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Hi moms:-) Today, (and everyday) I will be caring for my 3 grand babies and 2 other young ones , then working at my desk job this evening. Have a good day everyone!
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Taking A to Buffalo for brain tumor clinic

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Nothing. We got snow again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shellness
by Michell on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:16 AM

I'm sitting here waiting for my husband to call. He and his mother are taking her car and selling it and purchasing a less expensive car. She is needing the money. I feel sorry for her but they did find a really cute car that will give her about $6000 in cash to live with. I hope it works out for her.

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Working.  I have a redo for one of the Chemistry tests to get done.  This afternoon we are having a retirement party for one of the instructional designers.  The way schools work, she will need to be gone for 60 days and will then come back and work for the $12 million dollar grant that we got.

MomOf2Stepmom5
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:34 AM

After shoveling myself out, I am at work.  Plan on going home today and studying for mid-terms

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Laundry, house stuff & making taco soup :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)